Who did you book your cruise through?

I couldn't see anywhere on Costco's website what the dollar amt of the Costco card was. Does it vary depending on the amt of the cruise? The agent I chatted with on the phone didn't tell me either. Any ideas on where I can find this info out? TIA.

If you call back, give them the exact details of the cruise and cabin you want, they should tell you. I think it's quite a chunk of their commission.

I always book directly with Disney then transfer the reservation to Dreams Unlimited.

Not because I need a TA or even the OBC(although who can complain about more OBC lol), but the are the boards sponser, and I like to help Pete whenever I can. :thumbsup2

We re-booked in January for our trip next January. We had used AAA this year and transferred our 2008 trip to them when we got back. We changed our dates from what we had booked onboard, but that was no problem.:banana:

I always book directly with Disney then transfer the reservation to Dreams Unlimited.

Not because I need a TA or even the OBC(although who can complain about more OBC lol), but the are the boards sponser, and I like to help Pete whenever I can. :thumbsup2

I could not agree more :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I've personally sailed DCL 4x and am booked for another one next year. My total number of cruises taken so far are about 16 with a non Disney one set for December of this year.

My TA was referred to me by another happy DIS family. I've since booked 6 cabins with her for our upcoming Aug 2008 Panama Canal passage. Just to illustrate - she was up at the crack of dawn to obtain our cabins plus several others. Our sailing sold out in about 6 hours after intial release - and she obtained tier 1 or tier 2 pricing for us. Not too bad eh? I've heard horror stories of service at TAs where they have no familarity with Disney.

Plus shes' been on just over 60 Disney cruises - so she is a well informed expert (arguably). She will book our reservations for palos' just after midnite when the access opens up to ensure we get what we ask for.... if humanly possible. Plus we get $300 OBC for the window or inside cabins and $600 OBC forthe veranda or better cabins with her. I think this only applies to our 15 nite panama voyage.

Aside from these examples - I'd say my TA has been a lot more than I would have expected... as a professional and as a candid professional.

I've heard good things about DU - but I think my TA (Barbara) is a notch or two better and definately offers personal attention to our business. Of course, every business and TA has thier strengths and disavantages.

I've personally sailed DCL 4x and am booked for another one next year. My total number of cruises taken so far are about 16 with a non Disney one set for December of this year.

My TA was referred to me by another happy DIS family. I've since booked 6 cabins with her for our upcoming Aug 2008 Panama Canal passage. Just to illustrate - she was up at the crack of dawn to obtain our cabins plus several others. Our sailing sold out in about 6 hours after intial release - and she obtained tier 1 or tier 2 pricing for us. Not too bad eh? I've heard horror stories of service at TAs where they have no familarity with Disney.

Plus shes' been on just over 60 Disney cruises - so she is a well informed expert (arguably). She will book our reservations for palos' just after midnite when the access opens up to ensure we get what we ask for.... if humanly possible. Plus we get $300 OBC for the window or inside cabins and $600 OBC forthe veranda or better cabins with her. I think this only applies to our 15 nite panama voyage.

Aside from these examples - I'd say my TA has been a lot more than I would have expected... as a professional and as a candid professional.

I've heard good things about DU - but I think my TA (Barbara) is a notch or two better and definately offers personal attention to our business. Of course, every business and TA has thier strengths and disavantages.

How do you contact Barbara? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter