Who all will be there this week/weekend?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
We head out Wednesday, first day in the parks is Thursday. Seems like there are a few of us, just from reading other posts.
I'll be there, with my lime-green mickey on Thursday, Friday, then Sat. morning we're going to Lilo & Stitch breakfast at 9:00 and then build a bear. We're checking out on Sat. and heading down to family on Sat through Tuesday and returning for one day to DLR on Wednesday, 4/4. Whew! Have to be at niece's baptism on Sat, 3/31, but I wasn't going to miss out on my third day at DLR!

We are leaving 3/31 am for our drive down and leaving 4/3, are celebrating our princess: 7th birthday! have Ariels booked for birthday dinner on 4/1 and winging the rest of the trip, since we have AP's we do different things each time and mostly ride our few favorites and have DD try a new ride each visit.

we will be meeting up with friends from AZ on monday and just found out our neighbors will be there the same time too.

have a great time :banana:

We leave Thursday from just north of Salt Lake City, and we are driving as far as Primm, Nv. (we have to leave after school!). Friday we will be at Universal Studios, the we check-in to the DLH Friday night and spend Saturday, Sunday and Monday at the DLR....then on to San Diego for a couple of days. We are planning on crowds!

Only 3 more days!!:banana:

We are going to DCA on Wednesday or Thursday (still up in the air about which day to go.) We are staying in Palm Springs right now and the weather is beautiful. It is suppose to get cooler tomorrow and then warm up as the week goes on. Maybe I will wear my lime green shirt and see if there are any fellow DISers there! Have a great trip!

I will be there on Weds :D. I hope it won't be to bad crowd wise... but I'm going alone so it never really matters :p. I can always find a way onto a ride easily :D LOL.

You are probably not going to want to hear this, but.....

We will be there next weekend (3/28 - 4/2), along with thousands of other cheerleaders. Our gym alone is bringing over 550 people.

Nationals is next weekend at the Anaheim Convention center. But the good news it that, at least with our gym, we are not allowed at Disney Friday - Sunday. We have to go before and after the competition.

But I promise that at least our girls will be well behaved. Each girl was required to have at least one parent as a chaperone AND we have been threatened with our lives if there is a single complaint about anybody representing our gym :teeth:

We'll be there Friday afternoon and night. I'll watch for your lime green mickey. Mine is on the backpack!

This next week in Utah we have our spring break here and I know of 5 families going from just our little block! We just got back last night and the crowds weren't too bad so I hope that holds out for you all! Happy Trails!
Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter