Who’s Heading Down to Preview Tiana not using DVC?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
We couldn’t find DVC availablity for a quickie few days when AP previews will be offered for Tiana next month. The mr showed initial interest, then we tabled it. Thot it would be the perfect BD/Father’s Day surprise present.

Yesterday went ahead & pricelined All Star Sports. Back to where our quest to purchase DVC began lol

The annual 4th of July trip with GD not long after but, will be nice to have a “romantic” all star stay.

Curious if anyone else has booked something short to try to work their APs thru CRO on such a lark?

We couldn’t find DVC availablity for a quickie few days when AP previews will be offered for Tiana next month. The mr showed initial interest, then we tabled it. Thot it would be the perfect BD/Father’s Day surprise present.

Yesterday went ahead & pricelined All Star Sports. Back to where our quest to purchase DVC began lol

The annual 4th of July trip with GD not long after but, will be nice to have a “romantic” all star stay.

Curious if anyone else has booked something short to try to work their APs thru CRO on such a lark?
So fun! I had to control my FOMO since we’re going down for July 4th too, arriving the day after opening so we’ll see if very early on anyway. Enjoy!

facebook twitter