White Water Snacks: Avocado Toast anyone???

IAmDis

Mouseketeer
First time trying to the new menu on Saturday and had my eye on the Avocado Toast. Thing thing was huge. For some reason, I did not see the poached eggs in the description, so was surprised to see them on top!

Pretty good if you're into a low-calorie option before hitting the parks. Is a bit pricey at around $12, but it's a pretty good value for the size. I can't think of anywhere else on property that has this food item. Next time I go, I definitely want to try the Breakfast Burrito.

Avocado Toast
Grilled Sourdough with Crushed Avocado, Poached Eggs, Pomegranate Seeds, Olive Oil, Pomegranate Drizzle, Parsley and Celery Leaf Salad

2qimfci.jpg

Z2e0otS

Last edited:
Totally agree with you! We just tried it before flying out on Saturday, and it was delicious and HUGE. For some reason I also did not notice the poached egg in the menu description but was happy to see it!

My husband and I split the breakfast burrito and the avocado toast. We loved both. The added crunch of the tater tots in the burrito was really nice!

Totally agree with you! We just tried it before flying out on Saturday, and it was delicious and HUGE. For some reason I also did not notice the poached egg in the menu description but was happy to see it!

My husband and I split the breakfast burrito and the avocado toast. We loved both. The added crunch of the tater tots in the burrito was really nice!

Yes, I saw that. Anytime I see potatoes in a burrito, I'm all in. I wanna get this next time I'm in the area over there before a DCA visit.

Ohhh that looks delicious! I definitely have to try this the next time. Is it only available for breakfast?

Kriss :tink:

Oh, that looks delish! I've added it to my list of must-try food for visit next week. Can't wait to stay at the Grand again!

First time trying to the new menu on Saturday and had my eye on the Avocado Toast. Thing thing was huge. For some reason, I did not see the poached eggs in the description, so was surprised to see them on top!

Pretty good if you're into a low-calorie option before hitting the parks. Is a bit pricey at around $12, but it's a pretty good value for the size. I can't think of anywhere else on property that has this food item. Next time I go, I definitely want to try the Breakfast Burrito.

Avocado Toast
Grilled Sourdough with Crushed Avocado, Poached Eggs, Pomegranate Seeds, Olive Oil, Pomegranate Drizzle, Parsley and Celery Leaf Salad

2qimfci.jpg

Z2e0otS
Looks super yummy... probably not low calorie at all due to all the avocado but definitely healthy!

I ate there for the first time recently for lunch and ordered the nachos. Omg they were SO GOOD!!! Wish I would have taken a picture.

Do they also have tater tots on the side?

It's actually a really good price. I pay $10. for one near my job that doesn't have egg. I'll keep this one in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter