Whispering Canyon Cafe

kandeebunny

DIS Veteran
I just made PS for our first night at WDW at Whispering Canyon! I'm so excited to be going there...any suggestions on entrees or what to expect? My mom, step mom and step bro don't know that I have done it I said it would be a surprise for them, so this should be fun!

I also got PS @ Hollywood and vine Fantasmic dinner package and LTT character dinner!

April can't come soon enough! :Pinkbounc

We only ate there for breakfast, but it was great. The CMs get everyone entertained, adults AND kids. It's a lot of fun!

Whispering Canyon is a hoot!! I don't remember what our entrees were because we were too busy having fun with the CM's. It's very upbeat and entertaining. Oh, and LOUD!

We also enjoyed LTT. DH and I both had the roast beef with french fried onions on top. It was really good.

we have eaten diner there every trip for the past 4 years. We have never made a PS, maybe because we are staying in the WL, but we never have a issue getting a table

We'll be checking in at the WL on Saturday. I have a PS for the Whispering Canyon that night. We ate there years ago when the kids were small. I think the noise scared my youngest. He's 10 now so noise isn't a problem - usless he's the one making it!

Dh and I had lunch there this past fall. Dh had a great burger, and I had a chicken quesadilla (off the appetizer menu). The servings were quite large.

Had delicious breakfast and was very entertained. Need ketchup for your potatoes, just ask.

so my next question is...using a car how do I get from SoG or DTD to WL for dinner...and how long should it take? lol

We had dinner there last fall, DH had the all you can eat skillet really good food. I didn't think I could eat that much so I had the roasted chicken, again very good. DD7 had the kids skillet, what they do is just bring enough for both her and DH. DD9 had something chicken, maybe the roasted chicken lke me. We all sampled of the skillet, the ribs were very tasty. It does get a bit noisy there. Oh ueah, by all means ask for straws or ketchup, in both cases your family will be innundated with a pile of both. Fun place, good food.

WCC has awesome pork chops on their dinner menu. You get two very generous chops, so it's definitely a dish worth splitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter