• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which would you cancel?

Of course, without knowing OP and the kids personally, you don't know how the 3 & 5 year old are going to react to some of the clips, especially without a parent sitting next to them>>>very true. However, like rcraw said, there are some booths that run sideways along the cars that OP could request but may not get without a long wait.

OP, if you want to see what it looks like inside, go to the following link and scroll down to the Sci-Fi area:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2456371

Great link!! I've never seen it before believe it or not. :upsidedow

Thanks everyone! I do agree that our list this time isn't all about the kids. We booked our trip "last minute" (by Disney standards) this time, and this is what we ended up with. We are trying very hard to get 1900 Park Fare for dinner instead of Kona.

With that said, I think we might cancel Captain's Grille. I am a bit disappointed as I wanted to try their seafood and not much seafood offered at our other restaurants. But I just looked at their kids' meals and I see that they don't offer any seafood for the kids, and well I know my kids would just eat mine and I'd end up wtih their cheeseburger LOL! With that said, its also our first night at Disney and I think my kids will want to get to the parks or swim or something fun!

Another idea, is you might want to keep them all for now. You might have a day that you miss an ADR due to timing, rain, exhaustion, etc.

Another idea, is you might want to keep them all for now. You might have a day that you miss an ADR due to timing, rain, exhaustion, etc.

Great idea!!! Every trip we've had we always missed at least one ressie. Although I do agree about cancelling the ressie on her first day (captains grill). We normally dont make ressies for our first night because you never know what everyone will feel like, how tired you are from travelling (depending on how far you came from), etc.

I'd cancel Cape May Cafe. I really love dinner there, but I had a horrible experience at breakfast, mediocre food, and worst service ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter