Which Water Bottle is Better....?

Saffron

Palm Tree Hugger
I was at the supermarket today and saw both the Brita Water Filter Bottle and the Rubbermaid Filter Water Bottle. Which one do you think is better? I like the insulator on the Rubbermaid bottle but I trust the Brita name. Any opinions? Thanks for your help!

:earsgirl:

I have only tried the Brita Water Bottle, did you know about the Fill n' Go Brita Water Bottles? You can fill them at the water fountains and still have good tasting water. I've got 3 of them for my trip in August.:)

We bought 3 Brita water bottles for us last June and plan on taking them with us again this June. They are GREAT, and the water freezes well, too!:)

This sounds like such a great idea! My kids won't drink the water because they are not used to that taste.

Can you tell me where I can purchase these filtered water bottles?

Many Thanks!:)

I got 5 of the Brite Fill-n-Go Water Bottles at Wal-Mart last week for our trip in August. They were about 7.00. Well worth the price considering the alternative (paying 12.50 everytime we all want a bottle of water).

T.T.F.N.
Alamashdar :bounce:

PO-R August 12-18,2001

:) I read on this board a few days ago that the Brita filters fit in any sport bottle that has a small twist off lid. I tried it with a bottle from my bike and it works.

I bought just the Brita filter for the personal water bottle, and it fits on the end of the plastic straw in my own water bottle. I can't find the Brita personal water bottles in my area for less than $7.00 each.

Thanks Alamashdar! Wal-Mart it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

kohl's seem to have them on sale a lot and check target as well as walmart! I heard that the rubbermaid are exactly the same but cheaper. never found them so I never bought those just the brita ones!

I just bought the Brita fill and go water filtration bottle family pack whichcome with 2 bottles and 4 filters for $9.90 at Target. The replacement filters were 6.50 a piece so we're hoping the 2 bottles with 4 filters is enough.
Randa from Indiana

I used the Rubbermaid bottles on my last trip. I got them at Big Lots. I don't remember how much they were, but it was cheap. Maybe $2 each? They work great! I take them with me anywhere I travel now. The ones I have aren't insulated, but I have an insulated carrier for them. I didn't try freezing them. I just refilled them at the drinking fountains when the water got too warm. I found replacement refills at KMart in their bottled water section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter