• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which view from DLH do you prefer?

disney-super-mom

DIS Veteran
We're going to DL/DCA in 4 days with our five year old and 17 month old. What DLH view is preferrable, DTD/park view or pool/courtyard view and why?

Always looking for opinions and reviews, and you all have been terrific. Thanks so much! :flower: :flower3: :flower:

If you don't mind paying extra for a "view" room, the DTD views (above the first few floors) are awesome. In addition to seeing DTD and the park, you can watch the fireworks from your room.

I usually get a non-view room and ask for a view looking out over the entrance/parking lot. Each time I've done this, I was able to watch the fireworks from the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter