Which to get rid of if any

Salf777

Mouseketeer
Ok so we are doing 9 nights in September our longest trip yet.
we have a bunch of ADR’s and since it’s food and wine I’m wondering if it’s to much as we are planning 3 days in Epcot. These are what we have and curious to know from others who have done this long a trip if they feel this is too much and what if any would you put off till next trip

Grand Floridan Cafe (can’t get rid of this one mentioned so you can see all)
Skipper Canteen
Via Napoli
Whispering Canyon (breakfast)
Beaches and Cream (lunch)
Jiko
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Victoria & Alberts
Art Smith Homecomin

And also doing Mickeys not so Scary

i like everything but concerned it may be just too much thoughts?

I would get rid of Jiko and add Flying Fish instead. Jiko has been very inconsistent and Flying Fish is the best restaurant outside of V&A on property right now. We ate at Jiko a few weeks ago and you would be better off going to Sanaa and saving the money if you really want to eat at AK Lodge. FF was so good we booked it a second time and both times they were clicking on all cylinders and it was a culinary experience in its own right compared to V&A.

I don't think it's crazy to have 9 ADRs for 9 days--pretty normal actually.

Whether I would drop any I think it really depends on your plans for the day. For example, I might ditch Jiko unless I was (a) staying at AKL or (b) going to be in AK that day; or (c) doing a resort day because otherwise Jiko is a bit inconvenient to get to. When you are cris-crossing WDW just to go to eat a meal, it takes away some of the enjoyment. Especially if relying on WDW transportation.

I don't think it's crazy to have 9 ADRs for 9 days--pretty normal actually.

Whether I would drop any I think it really depends on your plans for the day. For example, I might ditch Jiko unless I was (a) staying at AKL or (b) going to be in AK that day; or (c) doing a resort day because otherwise Jiko is a bit inconvenient to get to. When you are cris-crossing WDW just to go to eat a meal, it takes away some of the enjoyment. Especially if relying on WDW transportation.
We have a car and enjoy going around and seeing all the resorts. I have heard great things about Jiko, have you ever been?

We have a car and enjoy going around and seeing all the resorts. I have heard great things about Jiko, have you ever been?
Yes, we personally had a bad experience and there was a recent thread here about “restaurants that surprised you”, and in it there were some people who had terrible meals and others who had wonderful meals. So I guess the takeaway is it is hit or miss.

Personally I'm meh on Skipper Canteen's. I'm not sure if it was an off day or what i was expecting, but it just felt like PF Chang's in a theme park. We were pleasantly surprised by LTT.
My husband LOVED Jiko. The atmosphere wasn't what I was expecting, it seemed loud? My food was ok-ish? I enjoyed my meal at Sanaa far more than I enjoyed Jiko.

I think you have a great list. 9 in 9 days, IMHO is not too many. If I were to change anything, agree about maybe ditch B&C and graze the kiosks at F&W.
We dined at Jiko in April and thought it was as good as ever. We also ate at Flying Fish and that also was just as good.
V&A is an incredible dining experience to do at least once. We have been there 3 times and every one was unforgettable (still some of the best meals anywhere)..

Personally I'm meh on Skipper Canteen's. I'm not sure if it was an off day or what i was expecting, but it just felt like PF Chang's in a theme park. We were pleasantly surprised by LTT.
My husband LOVED Jiko. The atmosphere wasn't what I was expecting, it seemed loud? My food was ok-ish? I enjoyed my meal at Sanaa far more than I enjoyed Jiko.
Sorry what LTT?
Thanks for the input

Sorry what LTT?
Thanks for the input

Liberty Tree Tavern. Not sure if we went in with low expectations (we live in new england, early americana is just the local tourist theming) but we enjoyed the meal and the service. I'm not a huge turkey fan, so I ate the pot roast. The salad was pretty good. We were shocked by how much we enjoyed it.

Looks like a good list. I would agree with ditching Beaches & Cream for lunch (or just keep it for ice cream). We ate there in April and May and found the food was just okay. My whole family agreed it was the weakest meal of our entire week. I also agree that Liberty Tree Tavern was surprisingly good. It was so good on our April trip that I canceled Skipper Canteen and booked LTT again for our May trip. Pot roast is soooo good!

Ok so we are doing 9 nights in September our longest trip yet.
we have a bunch of ADR’s and since it’s food and wine I’m wondering if it’s to much as we are planning 3 days in Epcot. These are what we have and curious to know from others who have done this long a trip if they feel this is too much and what if any would you put off till next trip

Grand Floridan Cafe (can’t get rid of this one mentioned so you can see all)
Skipper Canteen
Via Napoli
Whispering Canyon (breakfast)
Beaches and Cream (lunch)
Jiko
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Victoria & Alberts
Art Smith Homecomin

And also doing Mickeys not so Scary

i like everything but concerned it may be just too much thoughts?
I wasn’t impressed with the Skipper Canteen so if it were me I would drop that one.

I think you have a great list. 9 in 9 days, IMHO is not too many. If I were to change anything, agree about maybe ditch B&C and graze the kiosks at F&W.
We dined at Jiko in April and thought it was as good as ever. We also ate at Flying Fish and that also was just as good.
V&A is an incredible dining experience to do at least once. We have been there 3 times and every one was unforgettable (still some of the best meals anywhere)..
Yes B&C is just for my wife to grab some ice cream before we go into Food and Wine as she has some food allergies so she wants a dessert while I eat my way thru the festival. Can’t wait for V&A it will be our first time! we had a reservation pre closure and never made it. That was the first reservation I got at the 60 day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter