Which to choose...updated on 12/27/2005

Suzyq9241

DIS Veteran
Thank you for all your thoughts and I will start looking into a Disney cruise....
If you have any suggestions on when and where and maybe codes and prices and deals or just plain anything You think I should know than please let me know....

:confused3 Okay.. so it's either a trip to the Bahamas, cruise or Disney..

I have chosen 11/2006 to do one of these but I am not sure which to choose.
Maybe someone can help on this.

I know it's early in the trip planning stages but I like to do things early. .. that's how I am.

I would like it to be for 7-9 days total vacation.

Or maybe the first 9 days of 12/2006 I don't know help me....

Suzyq9241 :confused3

I did not care for the Bahamas and only spent about 20 minutes on the island before reboarding our cruise ship. We had a much better time on the ship and decided to stay there. I would opt for a cruise. I don't know if you have kids or not, but either way a cruise would be fun.

1000th happy haunt said:
How about a four-night Bahamian Cruise with Disney Cruise line, tied in with a trip to WDW?

I agree, I think that would make a great holiday, with two different types of holiday in one, but lots of Disney magic.
princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter