Which Teen DISers have you met in real life?

WDWtraveler27

<font color=Green>Sees a star on a mountain<marque
Question in title. :)
plus:
Are you going to meet any soon?
Who would you like to meet?

I haven't met anyone yet but I hope I do this summer :D

I want to meet a whole heck of a lot of you! haha
I want to meet Elin, Wanda, Katie, Rachel, Kody, Kacy, Anitza, Chris, Jade, Kelsey, Hazzi, Joe, Amanda (the Australian one), Megan, Sophie <3, Taylor, Victoria, Emily, Michelle, Sian, Zack, Eimear and anyone else who I forgot XD

None yet, but I'm meeting Kara (disneychick2721) in July!

I also want to meet several people, such as Kelsey (princesskels), George (marypops!), Jess (Ms.Squeakers), Elin, etc.

None yet.
I'll probably meet Haz in August.. and I was in the room above George in OKW last year! :goodvibes
I really want to meet Haz, Ellie, Sian, Ashleigh, Emily, George, the two Meg's, Allie, Kelsey, Kara, Kelsey, Brittany, Jade & LE.:)

I'll be there the first two weeks of June! I have never met anyone from the TBs, but I would love to meet all of you!

I've met AdioSkater, but I don't think that he posts much anymore.

I'd love to meet Hilary, Haz, Elin, Kara, and the rest of the awesome lot.

Nunzo.
I'd like to meet Billy and Shelby.

Maybe I'll run into a few the next couple weeks when I'm in Florida :)
None that I know anyways.

i haven't met anyone. but i want to. i dont really care who haha

I almost met jessie. We were in the SAME park on the SAME day. I think Jenny was there too.

I almost met jessie. We were in the SAME park on the SAME day. I think Jenny was there too.

that's CRAzYYYYYY!!! that happened to Jamie (VMK_Magicalladee or however you spell it lol) but not at WDW, at Canada's wonderland. I'm sure I'll cross paths with her one day since she pretty much lives in Toronto for Much Music now. :laughing:
And when did you meet Norah?? aw I miss her, she was so lovely!

I'd like to meet a BUNCH of you!!!! Pretty much everyone I have on facebook. :thumbsup2

that's CRAzYYYYYY!!! that happened to Jamie (VMK_Magicalladee or however you spell it lol) but not at WDW, at Canada's wonderland. I'm sure I'll cross paths with her one day since she pretty much lives in Toronto for Much Music now. :laughing:
And when did you meet Norah?? aw I miss her, she was so lovely!

I'd like to meet a BUNCH of you!!!! Pretty much everyone I have on facebook. :thumbsup2
I met norah in AK when my mom got married in wdw. We were down at the same time, and we planned it out to meet up there.

I'm going to be in Disneyland in late May/early June...I think it would be cool to meet one of you, because the only person around my age I have to hang out with is my brother (he's 15) and he gets irritating at times, haha.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter