Which Shore excursion with kids?

samoyed

Mouseketeer
We are taking the 4 day in May. I am debating whether to take a shore excursion or not. Disney Daughter (6) can't wait to get into the club... that's all she has been talking about since the 3-day cruise we took. She already told me she wants to eat Lunch with her new friends too. She is not much of a beach kid (figures we live about 5 miles away from one) Doesn't make sand castles or anything just likes being in the water. (hmm fun for her but not relaxing for me).

So should I bother with a shore excursion or not? I was thinking of the Blue Lagoon Beach day or the Glass bottom boat ride. The others seems to long and I know she will want to get back to the ship for more fun. As for me and hubby.... well we are happy being by the pool and reading a book... (we never get to do that anymore).

Let me know what you think.... anybody do any of these tours ?

Thanks

We always opt not to do any of the excursions. As far as we go (although we didn't even do this the past two cruises) is to get off the ship & walk along the pier & back. I've done some excursions on other ships & enjoyed the day, but our favorite - and most relaxing - thing to do is just stay on & do as little as possible. We do get involved in some of the day's activities, but mostly we just 'hang out'.

Our kids stay in the clubs & do their own thing while we're in port in Nassau, but on CC they're off & enjoying the island. They both opted not to get off in Nassau (or Freeport) both times we took them. We reviewed all the excursions with them & they wanted to stay on the ship. They have a blast on the ship & enjoy the pool there.

It sounds like you all would be happy just enjoying the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!