Which resorts allow 2 cribs in room?

lemondog

<font color=darkorchid>My twins fight over who too
Can you please tell me which resorts allow -- and have the space to comfortably fit -- 2 cribs in one room? We'll also have 2 adults and a 4yo, so there will need to be 2 beds in there as well. Am I pushing it? Thanks!

Angela

You are probably looking at a Deluxe or Home Away from Home resort, as all values and moderates limit you to 4 persons and 1 child under age 3 in a crib (except for POR rooms with the trundle bed)

I would call Disney.

We have twin babies which we have taken to Disney 3 times. This is our opinion based on our experience. We always book standard rooms at a deluxe resort -- AKL seemed very small for 2 pack'n plays, double stroller, etc. Our next trip we stayed at Contemporary and WOW what a difference! Besides the room being huge, we fell in love with the ease of using the monorail and walking back and forth to MK. A bit off-topic here, but in your case (3 kids under 4!) you might want to consider a monorail resort. It was so easy to get around and made the whole trip feel relaxed and easy. Our 3rd trip to Disney, we stayed at Poly and was again very happy with our choice. Yes, the standard room was plenty big for 2 beds and 2 cribs. There was plenty of left-over room to walk around, etc.

GF would also have enough room. With kids your age I would definitely agree on one of the monorail resorts - GF, Poly or Contemporary. You can't believe how much easier it makes your vacation.

Thanks so much everyone. Having 3 kids rather than 2 certainly makes hotel stays more challenging. The twins will be 23 months so technically I *could* put them together in a queen bed with rails, but I am not sure how they would do. We're also thinking of the FW Cabins, just to have the separate bedroom and the kitchen. I always stayed at the Polynesian as a kid so it is a sentimental favorite, but the monorail resorts are, naturally, the most expensive! Good thing we're taking a whole year to plan this vacation.

We will without a doubt be driving (from Tennessee), so we will have our car on property, which makes the monorail less of a necessity, you think? Thanks again!

Angela

If I understand you correctly, you have 5 people. With 4 + 1 under the age of 3 in a crib, you can stay at any resort.

As far as having enough room, I'd agree that a CR wing room will give you the most space for the least amount of money. The rooms there & at the Polynesian are really big! I thought the GF rooms looked a lot smaller (not as small as WL or AKL), but we didn't stay there.

CBR has the largest rooms of the moderates.

The cabins are great, but a few things to think about. If you don't want to use your car to go to the parks, you'll need to take an internal FW bus and then a park bus or boat. This is a big pain with a stroller & babies! Yours are walking so it's easier, but if they are sleepy you could have problems.

Also, the bedroom is really tiny and there is barely room for 1 pack n play. But the double bed is against the wall & that might be good for the kids.

It's great to be able to put the kids to sleep & enjoy the living room! The full kitchen & daily maid service are very nice. They'll run the dishwasher for you, too! We love FW & the cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter