Which resort has the best pool?

phdhycster

Mouseketeer
Thinking of going to the world in August/September 2013 and want to spend a day or two enjoying our resort amenities, especially the pool. Need suggestions and comments.

BC/YC has Stormalong Bay, the best pool complex on property. Hands down.

Definitely SAB but for us right now, we really like some of the others because we have toddlers. Love CBR's main pool with its gated pirate ship play area for the under 48" crowd and the main pools zero entry and 2 slides. When our boys are older we will go back to SAB for sure.

I'm in the minority as my vote goes to the volcano pool at the Poly over SAB at the YC/BC.

Love Uzima Springs at AKL - huge pool, lots of space. The landscaping is beautiful and it's surrounded almost entirely by the incredible architecture of the lodge. The hot tubs are secluded. You can look out over the flamingo pond and Uzima savannah. That is truly my happy place, especially at night.

It really is personal opinion. Friends of ours who have stayed at both BC and POR prefered the pool at Riverside to SAB.

We have spent the majority of our trips at the Poly but we still have a soft spot for the pools at CSR.

I'm in the minority as my vote goes to the volcano pool at the Poly over SAB at the YC/BC.

Glad to hear it! Last time I stayed at the Poly was 1986, but we will be there on a split stay in August...so it will be Volcano pool for the first half and SAB for the second!

I agree. I gave my three kids a chance to stay at the BC and showed them the pool during a visit. They said no thanks. All three love the Poly pool. I do too. I always know where they are.:thumbsup2

Definitely SAB but for us right now, we really like some of the others because we have toddlers. Love CBR's main pool with its gated pirate ship play area for the under 48" crowd and the main pools zero entry and 2 slides. When our boys are older we will go back to SAB for sure.

We have taken our kids (age 4 and 2 on the last trip) to SAB twice (we stayed at BCV). DD (4) LOVED the gigantic slide and went on it numerous times, DS loves the sandy play/build area. I think its the perfect pool for every family, with something for everyone. We also took them the year before (age 3 and 1.5) and we pretty much stayed in the sandy area but loved it.

I agree with above - SAB @ BC/YC is the best pool. Its like its own mini water park. And the view of the Boardwalk near to pool is just incredible! ;)

Glad to hear it! Last time I stayed at the Poly was 1986, but we will be there on a split stay in August...so it will be Volcano pool for the first half and SAB for the second!

That's a good split :thumbsup2. We enjoyed our BC stay and liked SAB, but we love the atmosphere of the Poly and love that the pool backs up to the beach with the castle in the distance :cloud9:.

I agree. I gave my three kids a chance to stay at the BC and showed them the pool during a visit. They said no thanks. All three love the Poly pool. I do too. I always know where they are.:thumbsup2

My two are the same way.....they love the Poly. Mine aren't little any more, but I think it is easier to keep an eye on kids there than at SAB ;). We did enjoy SAB, but it's not our first choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter