Which QS would YOU pick for each park?

MK: Pecos Bill—If you’re more than one person, split the fajita platter. It’s a lot of food.
AK: Satuli Canteen—Consider splitting a bowl and the cheeseburger pods. Both dishes are quite unique and delicious.
HS: ABC Commissary, though I want to try Woody’s Lunchbox next time I go there. If you choose Backlot Express, do not order a turkey sandwich unless eating slime is your thing. :crazy2:
Epcot: Great choices abound! Stay away from the Electric Umbrella and America; everywhere else is good. Sunshine Seasons, Les Halles, Katsura Grill and Tangierine Cafe are my favorites.

What do you think about Be Our Guest for lunch? Worth the hype?

Tangierine Cafe is DH’s must QS.

MK:Would try BOG again if it's not too hard to get in. CHH if I could sit downstairs or had someone to help carry food upstairs (I'm too clumsy otherwise).

Epcot: Tangierine Cafe!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 But Epcot is like QS heaven.

AK: Haven't been since it opened but Satuli Canteen is a priority on my next trip. Looks and sounds good!

DHS: Really want to try Woody's Lunchbox. Backlot Express OK in a pinch. Fave lunch at DHS is TS at Brown Derby, though.

Tangierine Cafe is DH’s must QS.

My sister and I enjoyed a lunch there in 2016. I got the pork au vin which was very good and sis got the salad nicoise which was also very nice. We liked that the food is served on real plates and you get real forks and knives. The atmosphere and theming are definitely worth seeing at least once.

What I don’t like about it is the need for an ADR. I prefer to just walk up and eat quick service whenever we’re ready to eat.

MK= BE OUR GUEST or Pecos BIll's
AK= FlameTree BBQ but going to try Satul
EP=Tang. Café and Sunshine Seasons well really any QS here love them all
HS= never really had QS here except the Pizza - maybe hop over to Boardwalk since the desserts are so good :)

MK - Pecos Bill - Columbia Harbor House - Cosmic Rays or Pinocchio Village Haus. We eat at all of these just depends where we are in the park when we get hungry.
EP - Sunshine Seasons - Mexico - or the bakery in France (you can get a ham and cheese croissant for a snack credit)
AK - Satuli or Flame Tree
HS - try not to eat here but have gotten Chix nuggets at the place next to Star Tours
Be our guest is a good value QS but I don't really think the food is that good. We haven't been since they first opened so maybe the lunch options are better now.

MK - Pecos Bill (fajita platter), CHH (salmon, couscous, green beans), Cosmic Rays (ONLY if they have the half chicken)
Epcot - Tangierine Cafe, La Cantina (nachos), Sunshine Seasons
HS - Backlot Express (Caprese Sandwich)
AK - Saut'li Canteen or Flame Tree, although we liked Yak and Yeti too

I'm not the one you asked, but just to add another opinion, it wasn't worth it to me. I liked high school cafeteria food more than BOG lunch food. I didn't find anything special about the BOG lunch food.

MK - Columbia Harbor House
Epcot - Les Halles Boulangerie et Patisserie
AK - Yak & Yeti QS
DHS - ... Looking forward to trying Woody's Lunch Box. Otherwise? Snack your way around the park until you're ready to go elsewhere.

MK - Columbia Harbor House for a meal, Sleepy Hollow for a Nutella waffle :P
EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons or Tangierine Cafe if in WS
HS - Not so great choices here; we do Backlot because it's tradition for us
AK - Satu'li hands down (this is my go to place even over TS restaurants)

My sister and I enjoyed a lunch there in 2016. I got the pork au vin which was very good and sis got the salad nicoise which was also very nice. We liked that the food is served on real plates and you get real forks and knives. The atmosphere and theming are definitely worth seeing at least once.

What I don’t like about it is the need for an ADR. I prefer to just walk up and eat quick service whenever we’re ready to eat.

I agree about needing an ADR for a QS. I am dying to see the inside and that’s why I made the reservation. I like real plates too. I’m thinking it may be akin to the Plaza Inn in terms of seating, setting, and not being a true TS. Looking forward to trying it.

I'm not the one you asked, but just to add another opinion, it wasn't worth it to me. I liked high school cafeteria food more than BOG lunch food. I didn't find anything special about the BOG lunch food.

The menu doesn’t thrill me but worth trying once. I’m more interested in the restaurant theme than the food. LOL!

As for BoG; I too think it's the restaurant itself that is so cool. The food has never really thrilled me (it's not awful, but it's not great IMO), but I've eaten there for the ambiance for sure, so it is worth going at least once.

Doing the QSDP for the first time and are curious what your favorites are. We tend to eat at the same places and I know we haven't even scratched the surface. Suggestions?

MK- BOG, Pecos Bill
Epcot- Yorkshire Fish Shop, Tangierine Cafe
AK- Satuli Canteen
HS- none.

MK-We usually end up with at Cosmic Ray's or skipping Counter Service here in favor of Liberty Tree Tavern (YUM!) as good counter service options are so rare.
Epcot-definitely Katsura Grill!
AK-Flame Tree BBQ
HS-We never do counter service here. Usually 50's Prime Time Cafe or Sci-fi Diner for lunch, then we go to...
Disney Springs for Earl of Sandwich for dinner-our true love!! :love:

Pizzafari at AK just added a full service family style dinner and is QS. Hasn’t been reviewed yet as it starts up end of July but folks are saying it sounds like an excellent value for a QS meal! Reservations taken, no looking around for a table!!

This sounds like an interesting option since nobody seems to like much in HS. No ADRs past 10/31, right now, though...I wonder if that will change.

Magic Kingdom - Columbia Harbor House for that seating area upstairs alone. Plus, it's got different choices from most places.

Epcot - Sunshine Season all day every day. So many choices and it's always tasty.

Hollywood Studios - Woody's Lunchbox even though I've never been. Second would be Backlot Express.

Animal Kingdom - Satu'li Canteen which is in the opinion of all in our family the best QS on property and beats out many TS as well.

I have the same favorites as a lot of others:

We like BOG a lot. I think the braised pork is excellent and the sandwiches are nice. That’s the only QS meal we usually eat in MK.

Epcot has a lot of choices but our favorites are Tangerine Cafe and the Cantina in Mexico.

AK has to be Satuli Canteen. I agree with others that it’s a unique table service quality meal.

DHS take the boat to Epcot.:P I don’t remember the last QS meal we ate here.

Easy!
Mk: Columbia Harbor House
AK: Restaurantosaurus (LOTS of indoor seating!)
HS: Backlot Express
EP: Bakery in Norway (but they're closed for re-furb right now..so..)
Katsura Grill

I have the same favorites as a lot of others:

We like BOG a lot. I think the braised pork is excellent and the sandwiches are nice. That’s the only QS meal we usually eat in MK.

Epcot has a lot of choices but our favorites are Tangerine Cafe and the Cantina in Mexico.

AK has to be Satuli Canteen. I agree with others that it’s a unique table service quality meal.

DHS take the boat to Epcot.:P I don’t remember the last QS meal we ate here.

I do have a lunch ADR for BOG for one day, but may do MK 2 days. I've never had such a hard time with my itinerary before. I don't have hoppers so I can't go to another park to eat for DHS, but maybe we will choose TS for this park.

Thanks for everyone's help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter