Which pools at SSR have drinks machine for refillable mugs?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi I believe you can refill your mug at the springs pool.

Just wondering if any of the other pools have the drinks machines?

Can you only get hot drinks coffee etc from artists palette?

Thanks

Grandstand has a food/beverage/cocktail bar (when open), not sure about coffee. Nice pool area and can do laundry too.

If your just looking to refill soda the pool in the Grandstand, main pool an Paddocks pool should all have dispensers you can use anytime. I pretty sure the only 2 pools that don’t are the Congress Park and Tree House pools.

Can you just get ice water or do you have to get soda? Everything I read talks about free soda but I just want nice filtered water like Starbucks gives away in the parks. I assume yes but I can’t find anything that says they do.

I know the Grandstand,Paddock (which we use all the time)and Artists Palette do. Not 100% on Congress Park though.

Can you just get ice water or do you have to get soda? Everything I read talks about free soda but I just want nice filtered water like Starbucks gives away in the parks. I assume yes but I can’t find anything that says they do.
We were able to get ice water from the soda dispenser at the Grandstand. Usually one of the non-carbonated beverages (like lemonade) has a button to push for water. It will work without having a refillable chipped mug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter