• Doc

• Happy

• Sneezy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Papa Deuce

<font color="red">BBQ loving, fantasy football pla
......... or most like you?

Oops! Grumpy! ;) Not Brumpy!

When I started graduate school there were eight students who entered our three-year program. The first (Snow White) went to Germany for Christmas break and married a guy named Wolfie. She never came back. The rest of us quietly assumed our dwarf roles. I (Doc) eventually married Happy. Dopey is a high ranking Navy pilot. Sneezy lives in San Antonio and has a bad reputation with her students as evidenced by a search on rateyourprofessor.com. Grumpy was originally from Queens although we have not heard from her in a while. Bashful is one of my best friends although she is rather bitter about our time in school. Sleepy still looks high all the time. Thanks for the memories.:)

Hmm, tough choice, not sure I wholeheartedly qualify for any of them.

Happy or Sneezy, I have bad seasonal allergies.

This is a game? I don't think so. Was on the CB. Why move it? Just a fun thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter