Not open for further replies.
fltink said:
You're talking about the A Teens "Upside Down". It goes,
"Upside down, bouncin' off the ceiling,
Inside out, stranger to this feeling,
Got no clue what I should do,
I'm going crazy if I can't get next to you."

Thank you so much

The two that "do it" for me when I'm in my car dreaming of my next cruise.....
Cruising Together (duo) and Red Red Wine.
:goodvibes :goodvibes
Avé

this will be easy. click the link on my name to hear the DCL horn. if you like it ill email it to ya. a really good song but its not on DCL is dancing on the ceiling by lionel richie. i can send it too. lol. when i hear that song i think of when i first saw the ceiling of the wonder i thought i died and went to heaven. and its been a true magical feeling. sorry so long i wish i was on the magic now:sad:

Admiral Boom said:
How about:

* Barry Manilow - Copa Cabana

now i know someone out there is truely showing there are. kill it stop it PLEASE LOL

After watching Goofyguy777's video of the Magic leaving San Pedro, I have to say that "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" has my vote.

Brett

Oddly enough, "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson. The Princess Diaries 2 premiered during our cruise and we happened to see it twice. For some reason that's the song that stuck with me. No matter where I am when I hear it I'm instantly back on the Magic...

aiken4mickey said:
I am putting together a CD of music that reminds me of our past cruises. Songs like "Let's Get This Party Started", "YMCA", "I Won't Say I'm In Love"(from Herc. show).......I thought this would be fun to listen to on our 7 hour drive and prior to cruise....I've got my dd (9) and 5 of her friends going.....it will a surprise.....so, this music could be getting them in the mood without even knowing it........

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :wave2:

How funny, I always equate " I Won't Say I'm In Love" with the cruise too! I also have a Ipod play list of songs that being me back too. These other songs are on it are:

Betty Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
Millenium - Robbie Williams
Venga Bus - The Venga Boys
Let's Go Crazy - Prince (as sung by the Charles Marshall Band!!!)
8th World Wonder - Kimberly Locke
Take Your Mamma Out - Sicssor Sisters
Thriller - Michael Jackson (80's night)

Most of these songs were either on the TV video channel or played in Waveband / Rockin Bar D.

We've been looking for this song that goes like "Our dream vacation ....." it's got very upbeat tempo. We got it on our video, but have no luck so far to know who's the artist. Wonder if anybody knows?

That will be a great song to add, and will be great to play as background for cruise pics slideshow.

TheWog said:
We like to Party - The Venga Boys

(think Six Flags commercial)

Yayyy, FINALLY, the title....

Picture QUE romping on Deck 9, approaching the Panama Canal...May skies

ahhh, ya had to be there.......
pirate:

staceymerrill said:
Cheeseburger in Paradise at Castaway Cay....
or even Buffett's "One Particular Harbour"

then on pirate: Pirate Night pirate: "A Pirate Looks at Forty"

The Matchbox Twenty song "If You're Gone" reminds me of a Wonder cruise that we took in 2000. It was playing over the loudspeaker in the area outside the Buena Vista Theatre (I think that's the name of the theatre) before a show.

When we took a 4-day Magic cruise in 1998 they had karoake night and a teenage girl sang the song "Brandy" by Looking Glass. She had such a beautiful voice that whenever I hear that song on the radio it reminds me of that cruise.

When we took a 7-day magic cruise in 2002 I was into Tom Jones at the time and now the song "It's Not Unusual" reminds me of that cruise.

Dont know if this one has been mentioned but i love
'On My Way' from Tarzan, they played that at the kids show in the theatre at the end of our 7 night cruise whilst showing photos & video footage of what they had been doing in the kids club during the week.
Makes me cry everytime i here it & very appropriate words when setting off on your vacation!

When we took a 7-day magic cruise in 2002 I was into Tom Jones at the time and now the song "It's Not Unusual" reminds me of that cruise.

How about "Help Yourself?" But only because there was this awful ad with Regis Philbin and an SUV on a cruise ship.

I have since learned that "On My Way" is from "Brother Bear" and I don't know if they still play it whenever the ship pulls out of port or not.

My DD has a cd her dad did for the 2nd Disney cruise last year:

Hey Yah- OutKast
Let's Get This Party Started-??
Six Flags commercial theme song
ANY Bob Marley
Electric Slide
Anything by Hillary Duff. They soo play it in the family dance club!

I don't know if they actually play this on the cruise, but everytime I hear it, I think of the Disney Cruise, because it sets sail at 5 o'clock.

Can you guess it? Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet....It's 5 o'clock Somewhere.

Also, for some reason the song When the Sun Goes Down makes me think of DCL. :confused3

I did a playlist on my iPod for my kids of cruise music that included many of the songs people listed here. I wasn't able to find We're On Our Way (from Brother Bear) on iTunes music store though, so I may actually have to break down and buy the CD...

Vanvmom said:
I did a playlist on my iPod for my kids of cruise music that included many of the songs people listed here. I wasn't able to find We're On Our Way (from Brother Bear) on iTunes music store though, so I may actually have to break down and buy the CD...

Try searching as, "I'm on My Way"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter