Which music for Cruise CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the Hey Baby! Love it...it took me back! Do you know where I might find the Mombo #5? I am so glad I started this thread! These suggestions are really getting me in the mood!! Thanks!

When You Wish Upon A Star is the first one my CD I made! At one point in the song.....it truely sounds like the horn of the ship........

Mombo #5 (the Disney version) is on the CD Living La Viva Mickey.

YMCA

Macarena

Livin la Vida Loca (Ricky Martin)

Mambo number 5 (A little bit of...)

Bouncing off the ceiling (upside down..bouncing off the ceiling..inside out..)

We like to Party - The Venga Boys

(think Six Flags commercial)

Upside Down - A teens
Can't help falling in love - A teens
Mamma Mia - A teens

Love Shack - B-52's
Answer to our life - Backstreet Boys
Who let the dogs out - Baha Men
Feeling Hot hot hot - Buster Poindexter

Jerk it out - The Caesars
Mustang Sally - Commitments

Hey Baby (if you'll be my girl) DJ Otiz
It happens everytime - Dreamstreet

Blue (da ba dee) - Eiffel 65
Bailamos - Enrique Inglesias

Magic Carpet Ride - Fatboy Slim
Conga - Gloria Estefan

How do I feel (burrito Song) - Hoku
Perfect Day - Hoku
Spinnin Around - Jump 5
Boogie Shoes - KC & Sunshine Band
Celebration - Kool and the Gang
Mambo #5 - Lou Bega
Macarena
Can't touch this - MC Hammer
Cha Cha Slide - Mr C
Miracles Happen - Myra

True to your heart - Raven
I wanna be like you - Smash Mouth
All Star - Smash Mouth
I'm a believer - Smash Mouth
Whoop there it is - Tag Team
Pump up the jam - technotronic
We like to party - Venga Boys
YMCA - Village People -

These are the songs I had on our CD - I'm sure there are more

Karen

My all time favorite is HEY BABY. Whenever I hear it I'm reminded of my wonderful cruises on the Magic. :dancer:

Funny you made this thread. My dd 12, and I were just discussing making cd's for our drive to florida, this morning. We've never cruise yet, so we are just going to make a bunch of Disney songs. 3 months today!!!!!! :cool1:

KaitlinsMom, you ROCK! :music: Your list, along with a few of the others' suggestions will be perfect!!! I was looking for songs to put on my iPod to listen to on the plane and in the car on the way!! YAYYY!!! :cheer2:

Thanks!
-Christal :wave:

Since our first cruise in 1998, "Go the Distance" has for some reason always brought me back to the cruise. I remember very well Hercules singing this song in the show on the cruise and he did so well.

Then there's YMCA, Celebration, the Macarena, and the Cha Cha Slide - of course!

Then after our last cruise, two songs that I already had to remind me of our trips in 1998 and Disneyland Paris, now remind me of our last cruise and that would be "Remember the Magic" which is from 1998 and we heard it before the "Golden Mickey's" show and then "Dancin, a Catchy Rythm" which is from the parade in Disneyland Paris and we heard it before the Kid's Cub graduation.

So those are the main songs that remind me of the Disney cruises.

Trashing the Camp, from the Tarzan soundtrack. Had it in my head for months after the cruise, before finding out what it was on Mouse House Radio!

Christa - Thanks! I can't take credit for all the songs though - There was a thread awhile back that listed all the songs - I just downloaded and added to my ipod - I have speakers for my ipod, so I just dance away while making dinner!

Karen

I like alot of what's already been mentioned! I'll be playing our Cruise Collection CD more often as cruising time gets closer.

I'll add these--We like the Disney songs on the sing-along "Beach Party At WDW" tape--
Celebration
Set Your Name Free
Surfin' Safari
Three Little Fishies
A Pirate's Life
Part of Your World
Hot, Hot, Hot
The Hukilau Song
Pearly Shells
Limbo Rock
Slicin' Sand

dizneyusa said:
We are going to go with WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR.........not hip hop or pop rock but it is what the ship horns play as you depart!!!!! So everytime we hear that now, we think of the cruise ship :)

Have a MAGICAL DAY!!!

Dana
dizneyusa
beanie-babies@att.net
:flower:

Dana, I have my office email notification set up that the horn plays every time I get an email...and I haven't even experienced it in person yet. We will in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter