Which magic band colors go with which character (for luggage tags)?

We ordered every color of magic band and got 5 gray and one green so I wouldn't put any stock into matching them.

We just got our magic bands this week. Ten bands in three boxes. I think one of the boxes had all three tags matching the magic bands, but the rest of the luggage tags were mostly gray.

We just got our magic bands this week. Ten bands in three boxes. I think one of the boxes had all three tags matching the magic bands, but the rest of the luggage tags were mostly gray.
Disney must have ordered double of the gray! haha Now that I see all of these pretty colors, I'm a bit jealous. haha

We ordered yellow, orange, blue, green, and purple magic bands
We got two Donald, two green Mickey & Minnie, and one grey Mickey & Minnie luggage tags.

I see they have a new Donald Orange tag and green mickey minnie tag. Has anyone seen anything new besides these 2?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter