Which Limo Company is Best?

PrincessAurora

<font color=blue>Hmpphh! Who needs that boy in gre
OK, I have 9 months until I leave for The World and want to know what limo / towncar companies are good? Who you like and why? Who you don't like and why? It would really help me decide.

Thanks!

We do quite a few Disney cruises (about every 8 weeks or so), and we use Happy Limo to get to the ship and also for our WDW trips. They are always right on time, and we've gotten great service. We just used them on 1/4 and are using them again next Thurs. and Sun. I always describe the specifics of our experiences in my trip reports on my website if you'd like more details.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We've used Florida Towncar (wouldn't reccomend), Tiffany Towncar (hot and cold) and Yourride.net (LOVED THEM!)

With yourride we had the white stretch, and Jim the driver was wonderful on all four legs of our journey. In fact we're using Yourride again in August because of him!

Anne

Ditto on Yourride. We just used them yesterday (we are currently at the Animal Kingdom Lodge) and Yourride was great! Dennis was our driver, and he will be picking us up for our return trip on Friday, in his stretch limo.

I have used Tiffany TownCar (good/bad) and YourRide (LOVED THEM AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN!)

Tiffany TownCar ws prompt, but I had several drivers who I could barely understand because their accent was so strong.

I'm not sure who ALLRIDE is?

But I would like to mention that Fl Tours is the official transportation company of the DIS, as site sponsors they help keep these boards and all this information available to all.

Here are a few threads with comments from customers of FL Tours.

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Give them a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter