Which has better food?

Over time you'll see that asking for opinions about food on here will typically get you nowhere. Half the people choose one and half the other. Personally, I wouldn't touch ANY Italian restaurant at WDW, but that is because I can name half a dozen pizza places that serve better food than all of them for cheaper back here at home. I always feel like I wasted a Disney meal after eating Italian in Disney. But that's me. Just like people hate whatever restaurant may be my favorite for whatever reason.

When it comes to WDW restaurants, you are better off concerning yourself with the overall experience. Food yes, but atmosphere and service and things like that should be taken into consideration. Sci-Fis food isn't going to blow you away but the theming there might (you won't leave hungry either). While nothing separates MM from any neighborhood Italian restaurant you'll find at home, Sci-Fi is unique enough in theming that you are not likely to see too many other places.

Have dined at both. MM was ok but we've eliminated it from going back. Sc-Fi food was very good BUT...stick with burgers/rings/shakes. Also Sci-Fi atmosphere is extra cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter