Which for Christmas breakfast?

lsayd

Mouseketeer
Which character breakfast would be better for Christmas morning - Cape May or O'hana's? There are so many pros for each, so I'll go on which one "the experts" feel has the better food. The big plus for O'hana's is, of course, that Mickey is there (is he always there?), but if the food is better at Cape May we may have to just find Mickey elsewhere!

Thanks for your advice!

I absolutely LOVE Cape May for dinner. For breakfast go to 'Ohana's! It is far, far better (in my opinion, of course!) than Cape May's. The character interaction at Cape May is terrific and hard to beat though, and Minnie is there!

Have a wonderful Christmas breakfast where ever you decide to eat!

for your opinion. I made the mistake of showing the kids the menus and they overwhelmingly voted for Cape May (those Mickey waffles!), so that's where we'll be. Since we're staying at the Polynesian we may give Ohana's a try on another day! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter