Which Floor on the Allure of the Seas?

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
I am getting ready to book our Spring Break trip on the Allure of the Seas. I am looking to book a D3. Which is the best floor (11, 12 or 14) and general location? We've only sailed guaranteed balcony with Disney so it feels odd to actually select a room.

Depends on what's important to you....quiet? Quick access to elevators? Remember that 14 is right under the pool deck, sports deck and teen club, so while it would be a quick hop up, it might also be noisier. Kids clubs are 14 forward. 12 and 11 are both all rooms with just rooms above and below, so would be quieter.

There are no midship elevators on the Allure. There is a fair amount of separation between the elevators and the rooms, so no noise worries there.

As far as fore versus aft, that mostly depends on what you want quick access to via elevator. Main theatre, Starbucks, spa? Foreward room. Aqua theatre, Boardwalk, Windjammer? Aft.

That is exactly what we just booked for our Sept 25th Eastern Caribbean, our second cruise and first on RCCL! Deck 8 seems lovely with Central Park...anything else you love about it?
We love Central Park, and the proximity to the shops, bars, and food venues. It's also only two decks down to the Boardwalk and the Aqua Theatre, so we usually can avoid using the elevators for most of what we like to do. Also a little less "motion-of-the-ocean" than on the higher decks.

We stayed in 12725, boardwalk balcony, third from the back...great view of the aqua theatre and water. Liked it so much we booked 12729 for next year!

To me, floor isn't a big deal. Elevators and stairs are needed throughout the day regardless. What I did learn is the forward elevators are less busy, and I will always book a room with the forward elevators being the closest. At peak times, there can be a bit of a line for the aft elevators, and we would walk to the forward ones and found them empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter