Which Dream Shows are "Must See"?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Hi all! My family and I are cruising on the Dream in two weeks!!!! I am SO excited and trying desperately to shake this cold I have without giving it to the kids! :sick: In the meantime, I've been reading everything I can get my hands on about DCL and the Dream, but I have a question for all of you who have experienced a cruise first hand.

Of all the live stage shows on the Dream, which ones would you consider a "Must See"? We have two young children and I'm not sure how they'll do at a show at 8:30 at night...so we may have to pick and choose and only do one or two out of all of them. My kids are 2 and 4 and absolutely LOVE the shows at Disney (like Nemo and Beauty and the Beast), but at WDW we're not usually trying to sit through them past bedtime. I'll have to see how it goes but I'd much rather attempt it during a show that I absolutely cannot miss instead of one that I come out of feeling....eh..

Any help appreciated!!!

My opinion is Believe. I would go with Golden Mickey's after that and Villians last. I dont' care if I ever see Villian's again.

I thought Villains Tonight was the funniest, and had the audience laughing the most - the same actor who plays the genie in Believe and kind of the same schtick. Believe was the most "Disney" of all three.

Thanks for asking this question!! I need to get our Remy reservations moved up so we can see Villians. If not, at least I know we will just miss Villians, and not Believe!!

We will see you in 13 days!!!!

They've been having a 4pm showing of Believe.

I read a post about someone's young children being scared during Villians, but that was the first time I'd ever heard that.

My kids are still talking about the Golden Mickeys. They loved them all but I would probably skip Villains Tonight if I had something else to do. I didnt think it was too great.

We loved Villians the best - even my little guy ! He actually enjoyed all three shows. Hubby says Golden Mickey's were his least fav. I liked the Golden Mickey's because my daughter was shown on the big screen while on the red carpet - so that made the show for me ;) The shows are not that long your little ones might surprise you.

My vote would be Golden Mickey's, Believe, and then Villians a distant 3rd... But, agree with the last post that they all move pretty fast and are not that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter