Which DLH tower should I request?

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
I know this question has probably been answered a zillion times...sorry:rolleyes:

We will be traveling with 2 other families. Our family includes me, DH, 2 DS's (8 & 13) and a 14 year-old friend of my son. The other 2 families have only one 2 year old each. We have requested to be in rooms near each other. We don't necessarily need connecting rooms, however. Our ressies are for "Lower level Park View".

We will spend a fair amount of time at the parks and the pool. Which tower and room would you suggest?

Do you think it's necessary to request in advance--or just wait till checking-in?

Thanks in advance!
Sue:cool:

I think if it says park view, doesn't that mean the Sierra tower? You can see a bit of the park - peaks of mountains and such - from the parking lot side of the Marina Tower, but it isn't much of a view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter