Which Disney Princess Are You?

Woodstock:
According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the Disney Princess Belle.

Belle is as lovely as her name implies but her natural unaffected beauty is far more than skin deep. An intelligent and avid reader Belle yearns for faraway places and exciting adventures. She is a loyal, loving daughter and when the beast finally wins her trust she gives him all her kindness and patience and then realizes she has also given him her heart. With her inner strength and outward beauty, Belle is a young woman who can and does make things happen.:disrocks:

Snoopy:
According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the Disney Princess Pocahontas.

Pocahontas, the beautiful daughter of Chief Powahatan, is a playful free spirited young woman who knows every tree waterfall and wild creature in her forest home. With a name that means little mischief. Pocahontas loves adventure and excitement. Her curiosity and independance make her a strong girl whose passionate spirit touches and changes all those who know her.

I was thinking I was more Belle but I came up Pocahontas, kind of funny as I am half Native and one quarter French:rotfl:

DW took the quiz and came up Cinderella. She had tears in her eyes, as Cindy has always been her favorite princess.

Then she made me take the quiz. I'm a Cinderella too? Coincidence? A match made in heaven?

You be the judge!

[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]Which Disney Princess Are You???[/FONT]

According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the Disney Princess Cinderella.

I think it's because I said my favorite color was blue and I liked ice cream best. ;)

I have a question -- how come only Kevin and Bob took the test??? What gives???

According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the Disney Princess Pocahontas.

Pocahontas, the beautiful daughter of Chief Powahatan, is a playful free spirited young woman who knows every tree waterfall and wild creature in her forest home. With a name that means little mischief. Pocahontas loves adventure and excitement. Her curiosity and independance make her a strong girl whose passionate spirit touches and changes all those who know her.

I was Belle, which was great as she is my favorite. :goodvibes

They have a quizzy thingie like this after the animation thing at MGM. Anyway, when we took that on our last trip, I was Cinderella and BF was Captain Hook.

BF told me that if I was Cinderella, there must have only been one choice for girls :sad2:

After being one of the folks who begged for y'all to out up a forum here (i'm sure there wer many)...Here I am I am late for the party making my first post to the podcast sub-section, I'm glad you added this section to the forums and I thank you for it!

so perhaps it's only appropriate that I was scored as "most like Cinderella" after all time kinda got away from her too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter