Which Dave Bach book?

castleview

I'm on my 103rd attempt to grown
I was in the book store and looked at some Dave Bach books. I know some of you enjoy him and wanted to know your thought on which book to get. I was mainly looking at Automatic Millionaire and Start Late, Finish Rich. DH & I (I'm a SAHM) have three kids under 8, a good Northeast mortgage, and DH may be going back for a sixth year degree (school system he teaches at will cover 1/3).

Anyway, which book do you think is a good start? TIA

For a start, I'd get The Automatic Millionaire. I have a couple of versions of that, and have passed them on to the kiddos. He has a new one coming out in April, and I'll have to get to the library to place a hold. It's called Go Green, Live Rich: 50 Simple Ways to Save the Earth (and Get Rich Trying). I really like how he lays out the plan, simply. I have an ING account to "pay myself first", and that, along with all of my "envelopes" in Quicken is helping to put this family back on track. :thumbsup2

Why not borrow one from the library to try it? I like Automatic Millionaire and Smart Women Finish First, but you really can't go wrong with any of them. I actually like them more than Dave Ramsey's books (although I like his as well.)Are you going to read it more than once? If so it might be a book to buy-otherwise, keep the money in your pocket and borrow it :)

Are these "Get out of Debt" books or do they go beyond that?
Thanks

Our library is very small, so I would have to get it through inter library loan and wait about a week and a half- which is fine, I did it with Dave Ramsey's book. Plus I have some delicious discounts and coupons for Barnes & Noble this month! I figured I get one while ordering the other on library loan.

I actually thought "smart couples finish rich" was the best of the bunch, then "smart women finish rich" by the time I read "automatic millionaire" we were already doing most of that stuff.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter