Which cc for miles

isyt

DIS Veteran
What cc gives the best ff miles. I had Delta and just cashed in my miles for 5 free California tickets. I don't want to continue with them because Delta isn't that convenient for us.

I just got a Capital One -No hassles card offer in the mail and was curious if this card is decent. It states 15,000 miles for a ticket less than $150. Does that include the taxes? Than $35,000 for the next level seems like alot. Does anyone think it is worth it? If not which miles program is easy to use and redeem. Continental and Jet Blue works better for us in NJ but we do go to NY if we have to.

Thanks for your help!!!! :surfweb:

I have the American Express Sky Miles card, which is Delta, but I can also cash in those miles on Continental too. Are you sure your miles are Delta only?

Yes I can also use them for Continental but with so many problems for Delta I would rather not keep my Skymiles card and get a CO card if its better. If there is a card that uses many airlines it would be better.

Since I also live in north Jersey and fly out of EWR, I'll be watching this post with you. :)

US Air has a new master card with two years no annual fee. I had the older US Aiways Visa, but cancelled it a couple years back because I didn't want to pay an annual fee. For two years with no fee I got the m/c, but will cancel it once the annual fee is about to kick in.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter