• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which boat do I take to Avatarland?

Are they using our avatars from the DIS in a virtual ride or something? Is this like the memory thing on the castle?

Since this thread isn't providing any serious theme parks planning information, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Are they using our avatars from the DIS in a virtual ride or something? Is this like the memory thing on the castle?

:lmao:

Have to admit though when I first saw the headline I was thinking in terms of online avatars like the ones in second life. Threw me for a loop until I clicked on it saw it was for the movie Avatar. :rolleyes1

OMG, they are?????? But I don't have an avatar here! Does that mean I won't be able to ride the ride? Where do you go in WDW to make your avatar? And can I do that ahead of time, like checking in online? How much does it cost? Do you have to be staying onsite to make an avatar?Can I put it on my Photopass, or is there a separate Avatarpass? Is there a way we can all share an Avatarpass?

:thumbsup2

Then it would inexplicably disappear the same day.

Now, Danville-land or even the Tri-State area would be awesome!
All new, every day ! One day there's a roller coaster, next day there's mini-golf, occasionally you have to give a monkey a shower (someone had to do it) ...

I think you are missing the real gold mine announcement from today though.

"Disney has finally confirmed the rumors! Guests should expect the opening in the near future of the new Disney Villians Park......

....king lot."

:lmao:

Where is it going to be? Is it going to be in Disneyworld, or where the big ball is, or the one about the movies, or the one with the animals?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter