Which apartments are the best to stay at?

I have stayed in both Chatham and Patterson. And for me personally, I like Chatham better.

What makes Chatham better than Patterson. Whats the differences in all of the apartments?

The age of the apartments, for one (Vista is the oldest complex, then Chatham, then Patterson). Size is another difference (Chatham has the biggest apartments of the 3).

For me, I like Chatham better because:
*the apartment size
*the complex (its a really nice complex)
*the buses (the buses do not stop at Patterson, so you have to walk to Chatham to catch a bus. While the walk itself isn't that bad, it's a pain late at night, after shopping, and in the rain).

From what I heard Vista Way has a bad rep and it's older than the other apartments. Like the crazy parties all happen in Vista though, I'm sure it depends on who moves in there lol

Patterson is the newest so you have all new appliances and the only down side to it is that it doesnt have a bus stop, though I want Patterson and I need the exercise! I get out of breath running up and down stairs! I need to get in shape!

I also heard they may decide your apartment based on what your role and work location is. What's up with that? We can still state our preference and get it even if it isn't recommended?

I also heard they may decide your apartment based on what your role and work location is. What's up with that? We can still state our preference and get it even if it isn't recommended?

I think that's just a rumor. I've never heard about being placed in a apartment based on your role/work location. They place you where you preferred to be and based on availability. For me, I really love Chatham. Here are a few reasons why I love it more than all the other complexes...

-Its more quiet and spacious.
-the rooms are bigger and nicer.
-Its a 10 minute walk from Publix and the Outlet Mall (Which has Starbucks, which is a big plus for me)
-Its right across the street from Mickey's Retreat.
-Its right next to International Drive, which has a Trolley Service for a dollar that takes you up and down Inter Drive, especially to Seaworld. I never had to pay for a taxi, I just took the trolley to Seaworld for only a buck.
-Its less crowded than Vista Way.

so let me get this straight...if you are social and extraverted go to vista way, and if your quiet and intraverted go to chatham or patterson? or are their parties and stuff at the chatham and patterson complexes....i like new stuff but i also like to be social, party, and walk out my door and see people

so let me get this straight...if you are social and extraverted go to vista way, and if your quiet and intraverted go to chatham or patterson? or are their parties and stuff at the chatham and patterson complexes....i like new stuff but i also like to be social, party, and walk out my door and see people

Idk man. I don't want to be having to put up with wild parties every night, but at the same time, I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of cold fish either that don't talk and never party at all. I figure I'll prefer Chatham. Then if I want to go to a party, I'm sure there'll be friends who'll have one.

Idk man. I don't want to be having to put up with wild parties every night, but at the same time, I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of cold fish either that don't talk and never party at all. I figure I'll prefer Chatham. Then if I want to go to a party, I'm sure there'll be friends who'll have one.

yea i agree... or if anything also people could just go to vista for the party and go back to their apts when the curfew thing kicks in.... ya digg?? lol =)

yea i agree... or if anything also people could just go to vista for the party and go back to their apts when the curfew thing kicks in.... ya digg?? lol =)

if they listen to the curfew....please let me have a roomate that sleeps like a normla person!

And considering some shifts start early in the morning, the curfew at 1AM I can live with as I'm going to need sleep. Speaking of which, I hope I have a roommate that sleeps normally too, LOL. I mean, in darkness. I've been in hotel rooms with friends that snore really loud, and friends that leave the TV on. I managed. I can sleep, its just harder to actually fall asleep in those situations. I just prefer total darkness.

And considering some shifts start early in the morning, the curfew at 1AM I can live with as I'm going to need sleep. Speaking of which, I hope I have a roommate that sleeps normally too, LOL. I mean, in darkness. I've been in hotel rooms with friends that snore really loud, and friends that leave the TV on. I managed. I can sleep, its just harder to actually fall asleep in those situations. I just prefer total darkness.

I'm the same way, I need darkness, and I sleep with earplugs in, and a face mask so I'm not rudely blinded in the morning by the sun if the windows suck

aah yess you both have very good points hhmmmm.... well maybe chatham then? jaja ... im actually the opposite in sleeping patterns, like i need something going on so that i can sleep peacefully jaja like the tv needs to be on or there jsut needs to be noise jajaja yea im weird i kno jaja ive jsut been accustomed to it=)=)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter