Which apartments are the best to stay at?

aah yess you both have very good points hhmmmm.... well maybe chatham then? jaja ... im actually the opposite in sleeping patterns, like i need something going on so that i can sleep peacefully jaja like the tv needs to be on or there jsut needs to be noise jajaja yea im weird i kno jaja ive jsut been accustomed to it=)=)

OMG Jet I am the same way. I mean yeah I can sleep in silence... sometimes. But I am trying to convince The Mother that I need my car cuz I might be at chatham and i will need to drive to Vista for classes ugh. I know I will be having Movie Night Parties where I am staying... Movie Nights are the best for me! That and DDR Parties... damn my family fr holding my WII hotstage!

OMG Jet I am the same way. I mean yeah I can sleep in silence... sometimes. But I am trying to convince The Mother that I need my car cuz I might be at chatham and i will need to drive to Vista for classes ugh. I know I will be having Movie Night Parties where I am staying... Movie Nights are the best for me! That and DDR Parties... damn my family fr holding my WII hotstage!

NO WAY! jajaja if i get in we should be roomies jajaja we'd be the nosiest apt cuz the TV would be on whilst we sleep jajaja=)=) yea im putting my foot down on being able to take my car to flroida if i go cuz im paying for it ssooo i think i should at least get to drive it jajaja =)=) and dude MOVIE NITES ROCK!!! i have them all the time with my friends here!!! jajaja .... well good luck on the car front =)=)

idk i guess the definition for wild partys are kinda grey...the way people decribe vista is like a weekend rager 24/7 (which i highly doubt) or are they just anti drinking which i had a terrible experience last year in our old apartment complex, we would party but the girls across the row would call the cops every night regardless what we were doing and sometimes they would go home for the weekend and just call from their houses, one time the cops came and me and my one roomate were watching tv....some people are crazy. I respect people if they ask for quiet but im an out going person and can be loud just talking so although i cant handle a 24/7 rager, i cant handle stick in the mud that are so anti drinking they target anyone that likes to cut loose and drink

idk i guess the definition for wild partys are kinda grey...the way people decribe vista is like a weekend rager 24/7 (which i highly doubt) or are they just anti drinking which i had a terrible experience last year in our old apartment complex, we would party but the girls across the row would call the cops every night regardless what we were doing and sometimes they would go home for the weekend and just call from their houses, one time the cops came and me and my one roomate were watching tv....some people are crazy. I respect people if they ask for quiet but im an out going person and can be loud just talking so although i cant handle a 24/7 rager, i cant handle stick in the mud that are so anti drinking they target anyone that likes to cut loose and drink

Vista Way is crazy with their parties. You will always find one being hold every night somewhere. I slept over at Vista a few times and I couldn't sleep at all due to all the noises from the buses and parties being hold. I guess its like that because whenever the party people start the program, they had heard rumors about Vista being party-centered, so they decided to stay there. People who hate parties usually stay away from Vista and go to Chatham/Patterson. Chatham is not completely boring and quiet, they do have parties now and then, just not as much as Vista. And if you really want to go to a real party, you can go to the Commons. The ICPs always have the most craziest, loudest, and funnest parties. You can go on youtube and look them up. They have tons of videos of the parties at all the complexes.

NO WAY! jajaja if i get in we should be roomies jajaja we'd be the nosiest apt cuz the TV would be on whilst we sleep jajaja=)=) yea im putting my foot down on being able to take my car to flroida if i go cuz im paying for it ssooo i think i should at least get to drive it jajaja =)=) and dude MOVIE NITES ROCK!!! i have them all the time with my friends here!!! jajaja .... well good luck on the car front =)=)

Aw sweet. i hope you get in hun. I am gunna be in the Non-Wellness and checking in on the May 27

Vista Way is crazy with their parties. You will always find one being hold every night somewhere. I slept over at Vista a few times and I couldn't sleep at all due to all the noises from the buses and parties being hold. I guess its like that because whenever the party people start the program, they had heard rumors about Vista being party-centered, so they decided to stay there. People who hate parties usually stay away from Vista and go to Chatham/Patterson. Chatham is not completely boring and quiet, they do have parties now and then, just not as much as Vista. And if you really want to go to a real party, you can go to the Commons. The ICPs always have the most craziest, loudest, and funnest parties. You can go on youtube and look them up. They have tons of videos of the parties at all the complexes.

i think i may pretend im a icp after those videos

Is there a price difference for the apartments?

Yes, the prices range from $80-$105. Patterson is the most expensive, Chatham coming in second, and Vista being the cheapest. The less bedrooms in the apartments, the more expensive it is as well, meaning 1 bedroom apartments are the most expensive while 4 bedrooms are the cheapest.

Vista isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I stayed there during fall 08, and i loved it.
I'm not really a party person at all, and I had no problems. While its true that Vista is the "party complex" out of the three, its not like there's raging parties 24/7. The chances of there being a party in your building that often are pretty small. My roommate had one party the whole time. and our neighbors only had one as well. While Vista can get a little loud at night, after a while you don't even notice it.
I actually really liked it cuze no matter what time of day it was, there were always people around. Chatham and Patterson were just sooo quiet and deserted at night.

ahhh ic ic ok, well that doesnt sound like a problem i guess jajaja i think i want to live at Vista if i get accepted..... i havent even been accepted yet and im already all over this planning business jajaja=)=)=)

Yes, you can. You have to wait 2 weeks after the program starts to change, though. You just have to pay a $50 fee.

Do you have to change your whole apartment complex? Or just the room you stay in? As for me, I think I'll stick with Chatham. Not that I wouldn't party, but I could then go to one if I wanted to, and otherwise sleep better.

although i cant handle a 24/7 rager, i cant handle stick in the mud that are so anti drinking they target anyone that likes to cut loose and drink

Exactly what I mean. I don't go all 24/7 and wild, but at the same time, I'd like to help myself to a drink now and then. So its all about finding the middle-ground.

Do you have to change your whole apartment complex? Or just the room you stay in? As for me, I think I'll stick with Chatham. Not that I wouldn't party, but I could then go to one if I wanted to, and otherwise sleep better.

Oh you can change your rooms around (if the roomies want to). You only have to pay the $50 if you change apartments.

Oh you can change your rooms around (if the roomies want to). You only have to pay the $50 if you change apartments.

Oh...cool. Let me get this straight...So say I'm in Chatham in apartment A and I want to change rooms. There's another guy in apartment B, and he doesn't like his either. We're both in the Chatham complex. So we could trade without any additional cost? Or did you mean just trading the rooms in the actual apartment? So in that case, I stay in A, and go to another room in A without the cost?

Oh...cool. Let me get this straight...So say I'm in Chatham in apartment A and I want to change rooms. There's another guy in apartment B, and he doesn't like his either. We're both in the Chatham complex. So we could trade without any additional cost? Or did you mean just trading the rooms in the actual apartment? So in that case, I stay in A, and go to another room in A without the cost?

No. That would require paying the $50. Anything that requires moving out of the actual apartment would mean paying.

Vista isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I stayed there during fall 08, and i loved it.
I'm not really a party person at all, and I had no problems. While its true that Vista is the "party complex" out of the three, its not like there's raging parties 24/7. The chances of there being a party in your building that often are pretty small. My roommate had one party the whole time. and our neighbors only had one as well. While Vista can get a little loud at night, after a while you don't even notice it.
I actually really liked it cuze no matter what time of day it was, there were always people around. Chatham and Patterson were just sooo quiet and deserted at night.

I absolutely agree! I lived in Vista in Spring 2007. My building was right next to the main building. I never heard any loud parties nearby! The only downside to my building was hearing the buses drive by, but even that took only a week to get used to. I really liked Vista! It was cheaper, and yeah it wasn't as nice as Chatham, but it felt more homely. Chatham made me feel like I wasn't allowed to touch anything because it was all so new. There will always be pros and cons to each apartment, depending on your preferences. Do your research to find the apartment that is the best fit for you. I went to the website and took virtual tours of Vista and Chatham and realized they aren't much different. Don't push Vista to the side based on only negative comments.

Here's my 2 cents, coming from a CP Noob (fall 09)...I think I'll go with Chatham..

Reasons FOR Chatham:
*I hear they have larger apartments and well I have lots of stuff =]]
*If night after night I'm working long shifts and I happen to want to actually sleep, I want to be able to haha
*Bus stop

- I like being social at times and quiet at others, and I am really not a morning person so I'm thinking that if I was up all night and woken up early but noice..I'll be po'd.

That being said..I don't like the idea that things "die down" at 9pm. I'm a big night owl so I'm talking 12-3am until I crash..I want to be able to be in my apartment with music or TV or just being up in general when I get off.

The good thing is that if I want to party I can go over to Vista or Commons (so long as I know ppl haha). You can always get warm if you are cold, but it's harder to get cold if you are hot...digg?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter