• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which All-Star has the best bus service?

Muffin

DIS Veteran
I seem to remember reading that one of the All-Star resorts always gets picked up AND dropped off first on the bus loop, but I can't find the post.

Can anyone tell me if this is true and, if so, which resort it is?

Thanks in advance.

In the mornings (pre 11am), each All-Star typically gets its own bus for each theme park... as demand warrants.

Post 11am, theme parks convert to a hub central dispatch, and DAK, Epcot and Studios combine the All-Stars. MK will usually always have them split.

As for which resort gets serviced first... Sports gets to be the first stop more times than not... HOWEVER... there are a lot of busses that work backwards... particularly during the busy times. So Movies also gets its shot at being first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter