Where you buy your tickets and Fastpass

hepcat620

Earning My Ears
Silly question perhaps. We just booked Pop Century in April 2022 (Yay!) room only. Looking at park tickets, I can buy them directly from WDW, or save $123. by buying from a reputable outside ticket vendor (used them once long ago). Assuming some form of fast pass returns, will this affect my ability to make reservations for attractions in advance because I did not buy the tix from WDW directly? Thanks folks

Ticket purchase has never been tied to FP distribution. I don’t think that will change. In that regard WDW has treated all ticket holders the same no matter where they purchased or what they paid.

Tickets have been tied to onsite package offers though. Usually free food required buying hopper tickets of a certain length as part of the package.

No idea if/when FastPass might return. However, in the past we purchased discounted Disney tickets and it made NO difference where we got them from once we entered them into our MDE account. We made our daily 3 FastPass selections just like everyone else. There are several legit 3rd party sellers of discounted Disney tickets. I would never buy them from some stranger advertising on eBay (as an example) since you have no idea if they are any good.

In the past resort level. value, moderate or Deluxe didn't affect your FPs Numerous posters think that may change. Ill speculate, without any facts, FP could be included with a package. Buy a package including room, tickets and lightly discounted dining and Disney might throw in some perks. I'd hold off buying 3rd party tickets. Third-party vendors frequently have a short window where you can buy tickets at the old price

After this rollercoaster of a year almost two.
I would buy them from Disney they were so good to me when I had to cancel I was able to get a refund with no hoops to jump through.
Not sure when or if FP will make a comeback so I would not worry to much. If it comes back you will find out what to do from your Disfamily and it wont matter where you bought your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts