Where will you never eat again in Epcot

FunnyLady1966

Mouseketeer
Planning our trip and while I've eaten at quite a few of the major places in Epcot, I am curious where folks absolutely won't go back to.

I wouldn't rule out any restaurants, but I wouldn't get a Grey Goose slushie in France again. I know this is a beloved drink, but I thought it was an overpriced Slurpee with no alcohol in it. And it is in the tiniest plastic cup.

I've seen pictures where it is piled high in the cup but mine wasn't like that. Meager portion. No alcohol. Fail. (I think I even said something to the server like, 'that's it?' because I'm like that. But they didn't fill it any higher.) The latest price I saw is $14.50 plus tax.

Last edited:
Coral Reef. The food is really mediocre, especially for how much you are paying. I have never had a good meal there but obviously YMMV. You are really only paying for the atmosphere and even then you are not at all guaranteed a seat near the aquarium.

I would also say Teppan Edo. Not because of the food quality (it's pretty good) but it's REALLY expensive and I'm not the biggest fan of sitting with strangers at the same table. You can get the same or even better food at your local hibachi restaurant or even at Kobe Steakhouse on International Drive.

Space 220 is also a one and done for me. Food is way overpriced for what you're actually getting. Drinks are neat initially but taste wise they're meh. The atmosphere isn't even that cool beyond the initial "launch" to space.

Last edited:
Le Creperie de Paris - the food was meh and it's the only time we've ever had bad service at a WDW table service. There's too many other great places to eat to settle for meh.

Space 220 - The price is insane and we all know it. I'm ok with an insane Disney upcharge and only pre-fixe options but the food has to be good (not even great). Or the drinks have to be good enough that I don't care about the food. This place has neither.

I think I learned myself a lesson last trip in trying new restaurants too soon.

This is a tough one, there are some many great places to eat, that if I don't have a great experience I just go somewhere else.

FRANCE! Chefs de France
Food was ok at best.
But the server was rude. He couldn't figure out how to use the dinning plan. The manager just insisted we pay and take it up with Disney later.

The Coral reef has slipped into the Meh category to.... It was a family favorite for 10 about 5 years ago, the menu changed and it became a skip it and we haven't been back.

San Angel Inn Restaurante (Inside the ride) the one out side is amazing!

I don't remember the food, but it is just to dark and cold inside.

Now if you want a list of amazing places to eat..... That is a lot easier

I wouldn't rule out any restaurants, but I wouldn't get a Grey Goose slushie in France again. I know this is a beloved drink, but I thought it was an overpriced Slurpee with no alcohol in it. And it is in the tiniest plastic cup.

I've seen pictures where it is piled high in the cup but mine wasn't like that. Meager portion. No alcohol. Fail. (I think I even said something to the server like, 'that's it?' because I'm like that. But they didn't fill it any higher.) The latest price I saw is $14.50 plus tax.
I agree!!! I had it during Wine and Food Fest and it was gross!

Coral Reef. The food is really mediocre, especially for how much you are paying. I have never had a good meal there but obviously YMMV. You are really only paying for the atmosphere and even then you are not at all guaranteed a seat near the aquarium.

I would also say Teppan Edo. Not because of the food quality (it's pretty good) but it's REALLY expensive and I'm not the biggest fan of sitting with strangers at the same table. You can get the same or even better food at your local hibachi restaurant or even at Kobe Steakhouse on International Drive.

Space 220 is also a one and done for me. Food is way overpriced for what you're actually getting. Drinks are neat initially but taste wise they're meh. The atmosphere isn't even that cool beyond the initial "launch" to space.
I have had ressies for CR several times and at the last minute changed my mind. I never regretted it as I've heard it was meh so many times.

Le Creperie de Paris - the food was meh and it's the only time we've ever had bad service at a WDW table service. There's too many other great places to eat to settle for meh.

Space 220 - The price is insane and we all know it. I'm ok with an insane Disney upcharge and only pre-fixe options but the food has to be good (not even great). Or the drinks have to be good enough that I don't care about the food. This place has neither.

I think I learned myself a lesson last trip in trying new restaurants too soon.
Good to know because I've always wanted to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter