Where/What is Crossraods

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
Just curious, saw a post mentioning the olive garden (one of our favs.) and wondered if it was convenient to HIFS area.

lking6.gif
[font color=red]RED[/font] HIFS 01

Crossroads is the name of a shopping center/area near Universal off of I-4. When we visited WDW in October, they were just renovating a restaurant on Hwy. 192 and I believe the sign said Olive Garden, but our dining experiences have always been better when we drive the extra distance and eat at the restaurants on I-Drive. In my opinion, I-Drive is a newer area and the restaurants are better.

Hello,

Crossroads is at the Lake Buena Vista entrance to WDW Village; I-4 at Exit 27 (State Road 535). There is a Friday's, Red Lobster, Pizzaria Uno, Jungle Jim's a couple of other restauants. A grocery store and a mini golf.

The Crossroads has a variety of restaurants and is about a five minute car trip from Holiday Inn Family Suites. Exit right onto 536, to the light at 535, make a left and its about 2 miles to Crossroads

The Olive Garden on 192 is supposedly the very first in the country - Orlando is their home office.

Actually, the Olive Garden on I-Drive is the very 1st one!

Christmas 1979
July 1989 offsite
July 1996 Offsite
August 1999 Offsite
March 2000 Offsite (Fairfield Cypress Palms - new owners)
2001 - All Star Sports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter