Where was you best meal with meal voucher?

barb45

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of buying them for our next trip. Where was the best meal (bargain/taste wise) with your vouchers and what did you order? How much would it have cost without the vouchers.

I'm not sure of how much of a bargain it is, but we love to eat (with the vouchers) at Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club. We usually get the stake sandwich, but it also comes with fries and a huge dessert!! It's just a fun place to eat and then we go over to the Boardwalk...good memories!!

:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I forgot to add that we also like the Pepper Market at Corodondo Springs. Good deal there!!

We used one at the Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco and thought it was an excellent value for the amount of food we got.

I ordered

Shawarma Platters - served with hummus, tabbouleh and Tangierine CousCous salad with fresh Moroccan bread. Chicken & Lamb $9.95

Side Dish- Hummus, $1.95 each

Drink -Coke $1.95

Dessert- Some type of pastry (i can`t remember!) $3.00

So total was $16.85

Saved over five dollars and the food wa excellent,plenty to share between two people!

Amanda

I second using them at Beaches n Cream. We just got back and ate there twice, using the vouchers. We were able to order any entree, side, drink and dessert (except for the Kitchen Sink). My DD and I shared our meals, I paid for my soda. We got double cheeseburgers...$8.99
onion rings...........3.99
milk shakes..........4.99 (I think)
desserts.............. 7.99

A savings of over $14 not counting tax and tip, which are included in the vouchers!

The one day, our bill came to $67 and change. I used three vouchers. I got a separate bill for my soda.

I will definitely use these again, especially at Beaches n Cream. They have great burgers and sundaes!

Pepper Market at Coronado Springs. We had 2 vouchers and DH and I each got the ribeye steak w/ veggies, soda and chocolate cake. The total would have been about $45 but it was covered by the vouchers. The food was AWESOME and the best deal overall.
Second best, for us, was the Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco. Great food, atmosphere and savings -- food would have been almost $20 but was covered by the voucher. ::yes::

Pepper Market is the best.. but Beaches & Cream is a close second... both had great food and get the most out of the voucher... but B&C is mostly just if you are in the mood for burgers type stuff- Pepper Market you can get a real meat/veggie type meal or a bigger variety of foods. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter