where to purchase safe sea lotion

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if I would be able to purchase Safe Sea Lotion (to prevent jellyfish larvae issues)?
I was wondering specifically about purchasing it either at MCO airport or on the ship (Disney Dream)
Buying it in Canada (amazon.ca,etc) is very expensive and I also would prefer to not pack it with me because packing room is tight.

Does anyone know if I would be able to purchase Safe Sea Lotion (to prevent jellyfish larvae issues)?
I was wondering specifically about purchasing it either at MCO airport or on the ship (Disney Dream)
Buying it in Canada (amazon.ca,etc) is very expensive and I also would prefer to not pack it with me because packing room is tight.
I would think purchasing it onboard, or even at the airport, would be pretty expensive, also. I don't know whether they have it in the airport, or onboard, however. But those "oops, I forgot to get......." items onboard are usually about double (if not triple) the cost if you get it beforehand.

If you belong to any cruise groups I would check with someone on there who lives in the states to see if they could purchase it for you and you reimburse them on the cruise. At $13 to $15 it wouldn't be much of a burden.

Where in Canada do you live?

Did you try directly on the Sea Safe site?
https://safesea.store/shop-new/

I should also mention a couple things:
-i can only seem to find 2 options so far:
1. order online from the US, with shipping and handling fees, it is about $50 (this includes ordering directly from the site)
2. order on amazon.ca (if i order on amazon.com i have to pay hefty shipping and handling to have it sent to Canada). On amazon.ca it is currently $57.13

-the other thing is that ideally i would prefer not to pack it and bring it because it is over 100mL maximum liquid volume for me to pack it in my carry on and I am trying to avoid checking a bag. That being said if i can find it in Canada (and not have to pay shipping and handling) I may just go ahead and check a bag because I may end up just checking a bag anyway.

So, that is why I was hoping to buy once at the airport or on the ship

We are in Calgary - I know you prefer to buy it there - but it’s not s big bottle.

Bass Pro carries it for $20 I think. We only used it CC. I don’t know if we needed it - but that’s because none of us got bites/stings....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter