Where to park our stroller during the day?

isabellea

Combining beach and Disney!
For one last time, we are planning on bringing our umbrella stroller this December for our 6 yo who just broke her pinky toe. She can walk when her toes are taped and should have completely recovered by the time we are at WDW (Dec 29-Jan4) but we are planning some long days and so we decided to bring the stroller one last time, mostly for the evening.

So, for each park, where should we park the stroller at rode drop while touring during the day so it's easy to find again after dinner? This is our itinerary...

Sun Dec 30 - MK: have a dinner ADR at Crystal Palace at 7:30pm so would pick up the stroller after.

Tues Jan 1 - DHS: have a dinner ADR at Hollywood and Vines at 5:10pm and our FP+ for SDD is at 6:25-7:25pm. We're planning on staying for Jingle Bell! Jingle BAM! so will need the stroller for then.

Wed Jan 2 - AK: no dinner ADR but will have tickets for ROL at 6:30pm from our Tusker House lunch.

Thurs Jan 3 - EPCOT: have a dinner ADT at Chefs de France at 5:10pm and we're planning on attending IlluminNations that evening.

Thanks!

Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about where you park it, throughout the day the CM often rotate and move strollers around depending on the need and capacity of the 'land' you park it at. I've lost count of the times we have gone back to pick up the stroller and its miles away as it was moved by a CM. Especially when leaving it for extended periods of time.

You're overthinking this. Just park it anywhere there is stroller parking, and there's plenty of that around. Just don't forget where you put it. :D

Any stroller parking location will work but personally I would choose one of the smaller more contained ones. E.g. near the Rapunzel rest rooms as opposed to the one behind the castle or near the carousel. Hopefully it will eventually be moved by a CM into a far corner and just left there but if you're leaving it for extended periods of time, allow time to hunt it down at the end of the day.

We usually bring the stroller with us to each "land" and park it while we ride a few rides and then grab it before moving on. You may want to keep the stroller near you to store water, clothes, snacks or just to use as a break in some of the longer walks during the day between going from land to land.

I would plan on keeping it somewhat near throughout the day. There is stroller parking everywhere so you can bring it from land to land. We use ours a lot for "stuff" as much as for the kids. I don't know that it would be useful to bring it just to leave it in one spot the whole time which may or may not be accessible. You might find she needs it and then if you're all the way on the other side of the park, someone would have to run and find it. As others have mentioned, cast members often move them around too. If it were me, I'd keep it close by.

As long as you park it in one of the stroller parking areas, it should be in the same stroller parking lot when you come back. It might not be in the same location, but should not be moved out of the area.

I don't think we walked more than 50 yards without hitting another stroller parking area.

Park it in a corner, tie a balloon to it, and have a fun day. You'll find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter