Where To Find Cruella?

Daxx

<font color=red>I can tie a knot in a cherry stem
OK, she's my fave villainess ... where can I find her?!!? TIA for any advice!

We've ran into at the Studios many times.......ussually there in the area in front of Hollywood and Vine. When my DS was 2 (2000) the children had to form a circle around her and she choose the child/adult that was allowed to walk up to her next. Very sassy, I loved it! My DS was so excited he couldn't stand it. he tried several times just to run up to her and she told him, uh uh. Then when it was his turn he wasn't so sure if he wanted to go. It was funny! She was great. Last year when he was 4 it was a different person playing that role which wasn't nearly as good (not enough attitude) but, she too was found over at the Studios in the same area.

We've also seen her often at the MK in Fantasyland in front of the old 20,000 Leagues Lagoon. There are several villian character greeting areas here.

We have seen Cruella at the Character greeting area in Fantasyland as well. She was in great character the day we were there! One poor little tyke was crying in line. Cruella stopped signing an autograph and snarled, "What are you crying about?!!!!!!!" It was hilarious and I actually think the tot stopped crying out of sheer terror. It was very funny.

--Jn

We have run into Cruella several times in the Town Square section of Main Street, U.S.A. - usually in the morning, close to the Harmony Barber Shop and/or the Firehouse (which sold 101 Dalmations plush and such the last time we were there). She kept asking our two daughters if they had seen any of those "wretched spotted little puppies" throughout the rest of the day whenever we bumped into her, and our girls always giggled and said "nope!" :p

we saw cruella as soon as we entered Magic Kingdom.

She was in Town Square - my 12 year old brother loved her!

Also she is in the afternoon parade at MK.

We saw her 3 times this past week...walking through MGM, in the MGM parade, in MK in front of the old 20000 Leagues ride signing autographs! My 4 yo dd didn't want her autograph!

We've seen her many, many times at all times of the day near the BAH at MGM.

We've seen her in front of the castle at MK before. Very 'in character'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter