Where to find clinique

sam portadown

Mouseketeer
Am trying to find somewhere that sells a good range of clinique products. I used to take the linx to Florida mall for saks 5 av but it's closed. Any ideas where else stocks that's easy to get to without a car.thanks

Many places at Florida Mall, Bloomingdales, Macy's, Nordstrom. All the department stores!

I think there have been some changes at Florida Mall since we were there last summer. Nordstrom closed in August 2014, don't remember a Bloomingdales (maybe at Mall of Millennia) but Macy's is still there. There also used to be Saks 5th Avenue however this closed in January 2014 as well. Simon (who own Florida Mall) are replacing it by expanding the foodcourt. Haven't checked recently however this might be open by the time we go this summer. You'll certainly get Clinique and other major brand cosmetics at Macy's Florida Mall outlet though and it's still open. Hasn't closed yet! :yay:

Mrs TT

Has been a while since I went but I would go to the cosmetics company store at premium outlets. I always buy the sets as they are so cheap

Oh. My goodness, a lot of changes since we were last a Florida Mall-last trip we went toMillenia , glad we did now! Sorry for the misinformation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter