Where to eat?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
just booked 3 nights at Hard Rock. Excited! It will be just my daughter (19) and me.

So where should we eat? We normally love MYTHos but last trip It disappointed us.

Any suggestions?

NBC Grill, Toothsome, Red Oven pizza. Circus KcGurkus has a surprisingly good fried chicken platter and the spaghetti and meatballs looks good.

Toothsome, Cowfish, Margaritaville

The podcast team raves about The Kitchen at HRH.

The kitchen is good. Great breakfast buffet, and I rarely eat breakfast, and good dinner offerings.

Oh yeah I forgot about Momma Dellas! We like that one. Adding kitchen to the list and will check out Tchoup choup. Keep the ideas coming. Toothsome will be a go for milkshakes!!

Here's whats on our hitlist for this trip:
The Palm (father's day)
Cowfish (gets great word of mouth)
Toothsome (see above, reviews tend to slant towards long waits for tables and food)
The Hard Rock Cafe (Picky eater pleaser)
The Kitchen
NBC Sports Grill (great reviews, and another picky eater pleaser)
Emeril's

We did more in park dining on the last trip, and Mythos and Finnegan's were both worth the visit. FWIW, I was not a fan of Tchoup choup. They have a really good happy hour, but our entrees were disappointing. But, others love and rave about them.

Mythos for us last trip was just meh it was all about our seating I think. We ended up in a back room with 0 theming. Maybe I will try again

Woohoo! We really liked Margaritaville for lunch (great sandwiches) and we loved Jake's American Bar and Islands Dining Room at the Royal Pacific. We didn't eat much in the parks, just a lost afternoon at Duff Gardens :rolleyes1and a few snack stands here and there. Have fun!

Finnegans
Emerils
Marfarittavillevand

When are you going? We are doing a quickie trip may 9-11 since DD is going to college in FL next year and she has to go down for admitted students day

M
Finnegans
Emerils
Marfarittavillevand

When are you going? We are doing a quickie trip may 9-11 since DD is going to college in FL next year and she has to go down for admitted students day
Hi! We will be there 3-6. What school is she going to? The best thing about the Florida schools is the many quick trips we get to go on. I bought her an Ap for UNIversal. SAved us money on hotel. Too bad we will miss each other! Maybe when we bring them down in August???

She is going to Flagler in St Augustine. We bought APs for Universal last summer so they have definitely paid for themselves!

She has move in day August 19. We are doing 3 days at Universal and a week at Disney then driving over and getting her set up

What college is your daughter attending?

She goes to FGCU in Fort Myers. We will be heading down the week before the 19th. NOt exactly sure what we are doing yet. PRObably universal and some beach time. We are loving Siesta Key these days.

We are bound to meet up again with both girls in Florida colleges!

As much as I love Disney, I've gotten spoiled with the express pass perk at Universal! We were there last August and did a quick December trip. We stayed at HRH both times and loved it. This time it's just the 3 of us and it's such a quick trip that we are trying Sapphire Falls

We stayed at HRH a couple weeks ago and had dinner twice at Kitchen on outside patio.

For lunch we ate one day at Mythos and that was good as well. We had reservations which made me happy because during lunch time there was a 45 minute wait. I believe if you can make a ressie you should even though many on this site said they're not necessary- i disagree!

I'm going to be at the Hardrock, too. Cowfish seems to be far away. Is there a shortcut across the water or do you have to walk around?

I'm going to be at the Hardrock, too. Cowfish seems to be far away. Is there a shortcut across the water or do you have to walk around?
Take the boat over and it wil drop you off in the center of citywalk which is right by cow fish.

It is probably about a 5 minute walk. Hard Rock is very close to Citywalk. Go on Googlemaps and take a look. Everything is within walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter