Where to buy gift cards?

mickeyfan0805

DIS Veteran
Any ideas on where to purchase Universal gift cards prior to a trip? We want to give one to DS for his birthday and would like an actual card, not something online. Buying from Universal online won't have it arrive until after his birthday.

Any chains tend to carry these on the shelves?

I've seen cards for the Universal tickets sold at Publix, but I'm not sure if they sell the gift cards.

I purchased online through Universal the beginning of November and received in the mail very quickly. Not sure where you live but we are now having postal service issues where I am so could take longer. When do you need it by?

I noticed $50 and $100 Universal gift cards at Winn Dixie the other day. Didn't look at the display close enough to see if there was also an "any value" one.

I noticed $50 and $100 Universal gift cards at Winn Dixie the other day. Didn't look at the display close enough to see if there was also an "any value" one.

State & City please, I'd like to add that to the gift card thread. Thanks!

Thanks all - we're in WI, so none of the FL based options would work. DS's birthday is Sunday. They are projecting expected delivery on Monday. I'll probably have to order one online and give him some sort of alternative note on Sunday if it doesn't get here in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter