Where should we eat NYE?

Muffy

<font color=red>Oh how I wish I lived in Florida!<
Thsi will be our visit on NYE to WDW We are tring to decide where to make PS for NYE. We love LeCellier but wonder if we should try something new? Wondering about the restaurant in France? Also wondering if the menu is the same on NYE and if the prices go up? Any suggestions/info would be appreciated! Thanks!

The prices do go up for NYE, and the reservation requires a credit card guarantee.

It's impossible to predict what will be on the menu and what the cost will be. When my DD and her friend didn't care for the selection at San Angel, they were able to only order appetizers.

Regardless of the higher prices, it's well worth having a PS. We're starting our day with the Princess Storybook Breakfast and still doing San Angel for dinner.

Thanks for the reply, Dvcreg. I will probably go with LeCellier but that is where we always go. Can't think of any of place i am daring to try NYE! I'm still open to suggestions!

We already have our PS for LeCellier for NYE for 8 at 7:30 P.M. Maybe we will see you there.

Thought about California Grill but at $500.00 per person we decided to pay our mortgage for a few months with that money instead.

HBC

If you eat a late lunch, you get the regular menu in our experience (I can't even confirm that there was a special menu for the restaurants inside Epcot last year). We had a great meal at San Angel Inn at about 3:00 pm and then grazed at counter service restaurants for dinner.

The last time that we were in Epcot for NYE, we went to Alfredo's for lunch, and they had the special menu.

I felt sorry for the young women seated next to us. You could see that they weren't expecting the prices.:(

I can say with absolute certainty that there were no special menus on New Year's Eve 2001/2002--we asked about whether it would be the regular menu at the restaurants and we were told yes, and that is what we got at San Angel Inn. Perhaps this was during the Millenium celebration? (or before the economy turned sour0--all the prices were the same as usual for everything all day this past NYE (I can vouch definitely for Alfredo's, Chef de France, and Teppanyaki for the evening meal, because I actually went to the restaurants and checked). To be safe, I would call to make sure.

We had dinner at Teppanyaki in Japan for Millennium NYE at 8:00 PM. I know that the prices for dinner were no different than the usual that night. The food was excellent. Our party of four was seated with another party of four at the Teppan grill.

I would recommend Chefs de France for NYE. We have gone there several times for the CP package and have not been disappointed. We also like Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter