where is the laundry room?

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
How can I find out where the laundry room is located on Deck 6? I have looked at the deck plans and I don't see it ??

Thanks!

Opposite Stateroom 6588 - this was our stateroom on our Western cruise in September! Wasn't really a problem most of the time in regard to smell, noise, etc. Only time it bothered me was on formal night when there was a queue for the iron and some of those waiting seemed to think it was acceptable to lean against our stateroom door even when we wanted to get in or out!

Very convenient when I wanted to do a load tho! I could just pop my head out the door to spot when a washer/dryer was available and relaxed on my verandah with a glass of wine til it was done - pity I only did one load - it was so civilised!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my hubby has photos of the laundry rooms on 2, 6, and 7 and also listed the number of the staterooms across from them. It's handy to know where all of them are so that you can try another one if the first one is too busy or crowded.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks so much for the information! This board is great!!

Barb,

Where is the laundry room list on the web page? I can't seem to find it:confused: :confused: :confused: We are on deck six January 25th (room 6092) so I want to make sure its a good location.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter