Where is the candy lady in Japan?

tinkfan4ever

Mouseketeer
Where is the candy lady in Japan located? I've never seen this and my dd would love this!!! (the one that makes the candy suckers for the kids)

As you're heading into Japan, her booth is set up outside just as you enter on the right side. It's very cool!

She is only out there on specific times during the day. She will only do 8 lollipops at a time. I suggest you get there before she gets there (the times are posted on her cart) and wait for her right in front of the cart. When we were there in december we waited once, and she didn't make one for my daughter, but we decided to stay to wait until she came back - about 45 minutes later, and that time my daughter got one. It's really interesting to see her do it. I saw her do it on the "Rosie O'Donnell" show a couple of years ago and I was determined to get one this time.

I have heard so much about her creations. Does anyone have any pictures. I would love to see some of the lollypops and her creations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter