Where is SOG office at the POLY?

tripletvan

DIS Veteran
I have heard diffrent things about the offices for SOG some say it is in a regular hotel room and others say no it is office space. Which is right? Trying to get things square so I can get my plans pat.

If you're talking about where to buy tickets, they're not at the Poly. They're at the Contemporary, on the third floor in the wing...darn! I can't remember which one--but it's the one on the left as you're looking at the front of the resort from the parking lot.

When you get off the elevator take a right down the corridor and you'll come right to it. It's in a regular room, but the door is open so it's easy to find.

There is a sign as you come off the elevator, but we missed it and ended up asking someone from Housekeeping. She was really sweet and pointed us in the right direction. We saw the sign as we were leaving and felt just a little stupid.

great thanks! I was just reading a post saying that you might be able to bet them cheaper on base. That would be even better!

The SoG store is in the North Garden Wing. Third floor.

Have a great trip!!

:p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter