Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaltDisneyWorld2012083-1.jpg

No Ma'am not World of Disney...keep thinking......:tink:

what about Tren-D?

Yes, it is in Norway. I have a feeling we have got it. There is a good story that goes along with this picture :thumbsup2

PS That picture of the skylight is gorgeous! You all are giving me photo inspiration... from our trip 80-90% of the pictures are with people, for some reason did not think to take pictures of the scenery in Disney :confused3

Come join us when we have the WITW meet when ever that is. I am going up to meet Denise and the end of September this year along with a few from the Games section. :thumbsup2

PS That picture of the skylight is gorgeous! You all are giving me photo inspiration... from our trip 80-90% of the pictures are with people, for some reason did not think to take pictures of the scenery in Disney :confused3

lol 99% of my pictures are of all scenery and hardly any pic of people unless they are in the background of my photos lol

Yes, it is in Norway. I have a feeling we have got it. There is a good story that goes along with this picture :thumbsup2

Are we still guessing on where in Norway your photo is from? One of the shops? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter