Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-9rkc4GX-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is in a hallway; kinda waiting to see if Ed comes up with anything so I'll give it until the end of the day. Quite possible the "scenery" has changed :scratchin and this is no longer there. A couple of clues to help you out though...the only thing you "do" in this hallway is walk toward the restroom and/or you must use this hallway to get to an important and much used section of the Great Ceremonial House. :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin Any more thoughts? (3 weeks from today and you check in...right? :woohoo: Restorm asked me last night how many more days for us and when I said a little over 3 weeks I went..."YIKES"...I need to wrap a few things up and get serious about packing and finalizing some plans. :hyper:) :tink:

The hallway to Captain Cooks?

The hallway to Captain Cooks?

Just made reservations for breakfast at the Kona the day before we leave. :cloud9: Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes...:cloud9: :yay:. Asked Redstorm if she wanted to sleep in that morning or eat at Kona...not a moment of hesitation before I heard...KONA! :goodvibes

That's close enough :dance3:... it's a WINDOW DISPLAY in the hallway that leads to Captain Cooks :dance3:...

i-vLm5mHB-L.jpg

i-xvvgK5v-L.jpg
:tink:

Just made reservations for breakfast at the Kona the day before we leave. :cloud9: Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes...:cloud9: :yay:. Asked Redstorm if she wanted to sleep in that morning or eat at Kona...not a moment of hesitation before I heard...KONA! :goodvibes

That's close enough :dance3:... it's a WINDOW DISPLAY in the hallway that leads to Captain Cooks :dance3:...

i-vLm5mHB-L.jpg

i-xvvgK5v-L.jpg
:tink:

I thought of making breakfast reservations at Kona for the day we check out.

I thought of making breakfast reservations at Kona for the day we check out.

Be a GOOD way to send you on your way! We always try to schedule at least one Kona breakfast toward the end of our trip but wasn't sure if the girls would want to sleep in that morning since we'll have to catch Magic Express around 3:30 AM on Tuesday :faint:. We all say "Disney isn't for sleeping...we can do that home"! I'm sure when Wednesday morning rolls around Redstorm will be wishing she HAD taken advantage of one last late morning since her mandatory volleyball practice will start promptly at 8 AM. o_O You have until 11 to check out, right? I'd make a reservation around 10-10:30 and pack your car before hand so you're ready to hit the road on a full tummy. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter