Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

96596c34-fe54-4eeb-9d8a-242d3c36a64c_zpskvhtkf6i.jpg

This will be in the MK. :tink:

Fantasyland?

Denise...I think you meant inside or outside SM and this is outside. Diane...I don't remember where the old skyway station was...refresh my memory. :headache: :tink:

The skyway station was to the right of Space Mountain. I don't remember it really being attached. I don;t know of anything else that is attached unless it's new. Entrance or exit area?

Not at the entrance to or in the arcade...and yes, it's still there...as far as I know! :crazy2: Haven't been in it since 2013! :tink:

Arcade is now gone. They had a "test" guest relations desk there for a while, but I think it is closed. We were just there two weekends ago and I don't remember if it was still there or not. I know they have a magic band and phone cover design station and I charging station. I think there was just a big wall there that said "CM's only". Maybe its a new staging area for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter